Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Tuesday, September 1: A Working Day & Kenosha Wisconsin


Well, I got up and I wasn’t quite as exhausted I thought I might be. After the meeting I was it I was mentioned in knowing how 
the men’s meetings are. I miss those live men’s meetings.
 Anyhow Computer acted really whack this morning I couldn’t even open 
up my narrative because I kept getting Microsoft Word errors I did dance around that. I also had good news. I couldn’t sign the  evaluation form in Microsoft Word because it wouldn’t 

 let me and I tried every which way to get it to work and well my supervisor told me she’ll be sending 

 t as a PDF file which that I can sign. I have practice with that. meanwhile our dear 
leader Trump is going to Kenosha Wisconsin to inflame things a little bit as he likes to do. He’s going to talk about Public Safety. He is probably gonna throw some

law & order meat for his supporters and to scare some of the suburban mom he’s trying to get back so we can win election. I decided during my 15 minute break that I would go shopping 

 t the little Indian store and the dollar store nearby. I was really lucky at the dollar store because there’s this woman with a cart that was  extremely full and she 
 isappeared I said can I ask you has Richard so I can just buy my four Pepsi’s and she did so that was good I got in and out. Now it’s back to work work. Well, I work 

 hrough the day went to a 630 video meeting a bad crash for about 40 minutes and then took a walk around Melbourne about 6 times 
which took 

 bout an hour. After that I just went to bed and ate like a good home slice. My sense of time has really changed since the pandemic hit. It’s definitely changed

 the way I’ve looked at things and considered things because habits are broken after a while there’s some scientific fact that if you do have a certain thing  

 a certain amount of time it becomes a habit. Yoga seems to be out right now and hiking is in. It’s a lot easier to get it done. And so it Goes I 
 

basically do 4 things work, hike, eat, and sleep. Welcome to my world, if you can take itπŸ₯³πŸ€©πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ The next three months will determine the immediate 2 to 3 years at least. 

No comments: