Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sunday, January 26: Meeting, Larry’s Condo and Kobe Bryant Dies

After staying up too late eating cereal and white night, I woke 

 p under the siding we better day outside than it was yesterday. 

 t wasn’t raining that’s about it. I made the meeting a little bit late

 but for a change there is actually an open seat. Afterwords Wes and I hung out at the OCF up and talked a

 little bit. He then went to visit a friend of his from back when he worked at telesis in Rhode Island back in the 90s. And afterwords, I caught the 49 bus.  I then came home for a moment. I tried to get a piece of 

 ape but couldn’t get it. I then went to Larry‘s condo because there is somebody picking up the cuckoo clock. They did show up on time and I stayed there till about 330. At one point I took a nap

 I had a really hard time getting up. I am really tired. I’m 

 acing to yoga now for the first time in a couple weeks since  my vacation @ Larry‘s 



 lace in North Palm Beach Florida. Well I’m my first yoga class in over two 



 eeks was pretty good. It was crowded but not ridiculously so. Really thirsty and drank two 

 arge bottles of water in one sitting during class. But afterwards

 of course I feel a lot better. I just read in the 

news that Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash today in California. A

 friend of mine sent me a text message Kobe Bryant RIP I’m like wow! Those airplane/helicopter accidents really kill off famous people. After yoga,  I came home and then Pat came home a little

 bit later.  We both took that’s after we talked for a little while and get some catch-up 
 on the days events. Trying to get a new
used car at the Lis auto and he had a really long and rough day at the
 church job. I helped him with getting some report he needed for work and email it.   It was
an up-and-down 
 ay for sure. I’m hoping to get back to my normal routine this week. February

 is just around the corner. I need to get my W-2 forms and fill out my 

 ax online. Your tax refund is badly needed.Sing damnit













No comments: