Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thursday, January 30: Work N’ Counseling in my Head

I first got up really early thinking I might go to yoga but I have 

 nothing to wear because they’re still in the washer so I had to put them in the dryer. I figured I would go to the 730 class tonight

. I saw Pat and hung out with him for a little bit before he had to take care 

 f his business with his dog. And then eventually get ready for work and put the market Frankford line towards

 second Street to return Larry‘s keys back to the lock box deposit his $180 he made off the furniture and get some yummy  coffee at OCF Coffee House at the corner of 3rd and Market. It’s pretty cold outside and I 

 on’t have a hat. Five below sold out of their winter hats and it’s not even 

 ebruary yet. Anyhow I also found out sad news that my classmate Kathleen Cavanaugh died at Bryn 

 awr Hospital around 8:30 AM this morning. I found out it was going to take 

 reast cancer. It had metastasized all over her body. What a 

 sad sudden end😳😢😔 well I’m almost done. I’m going to get lunch and go back and 

 review them in earlier because there were no people with housing issues in 

 he beginning and now there’s a bunch of them so I will double 

 heck. I know my supervisor will so I’d like to do it before hand and not get 
caught being stupid. Well I hate I can’t bake beans and I got the food, and I took a 

 5 minute break by just dozing off sitting up. It’s now almost 2:30 PM I have
 to leave here within a half hour to head to Bryn Mawr.  I’m hoping I’ll get too 

 ired. I’d like to go to yoga by 7:30 PM tonight and then chill out for a while. Well I got caught up at work and did some corrections to 50 p.m. so I have to clean my 

 bowl from lunch answer mother nature get the hell out of work. I walk to 11th St. discovered one in express in Bryn Mawr and one is a regular tree so the express train 
up to 3:14 PM 

 nd it’s going straight to Bryn Mawr. There are lots of suburban people need to get Bryn Mawr quickly for the streets pretty crowded 
 considering it’s skipping about four stops. Express train runs we before 4:00 PM. 

 hen I met her at the station and we talked for a while before going to the place in Bryn Mawr. I talk to the man for about 15 minutes. I like the guy. He’s pretty chill. After that I drove her car all the way from Bryn Mawr back to my place. We talked a while again. Place I decided to bag going to the 730 yoga tomorrow so tired. Pat offered me dinner and made me pasta with a bunch of vegetables. It was really really tasty. I haven’t hung out in this house in a long time. We ended up watching a airplane  disaster movie and that was pretty cool.  I think that hungry again later on watching the YouTube videos and had a bowl of cereal.  ust

No comments: