Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday, January 13: Early Dr Appt, Last Day of Work and Ardmore 😉📝

This morning  the alarm sounded very early and I had trouble 
 getting out of bed. I missed the 1103 but I wanted to catch because it showed  up a minute early. Anyhow I caught the Paoli-Thorndale line to Center City & paid $5.25 for a one-way ticket.

 The price seems to fluctuate sometimes it’s $4.25 sometimes  It’s $5.25  who knows. Anyhow I boarded the train and I didn’t get away without paying the fare. I got the 30th St. 

 nd ended up catching the wrong train going to 15th St. Sure gets credit on those trains that’s for sure. I didn’t make it for the 725 show update so I’m hoping you’re not going to be a 

 ain in the ass about letting me in for 740 appointment. The doctor’s

 office was A-OK with the arrival time. They’re in a brand new office with 

 he dialysis place used to be.  It is located at 4536 Spruce St The really nice brand 

 panking new office. I got my flu shot done in my blood work done in the office 
my next thing is to get a shingles shot at the CVS or Rite Aid and then get appointment with the skin doctor. So I’m hoping to get that done 
 and be like a 

 in cushion didn’t get that single shot over with. You’re doing the PSA for my prostate. I believe I covered all my bases before I go to Florida tomorrow morning. The  
first “tiny“ Wawa opened at 16th St. between chestnut market this past weekend. I walked by it and I had seen it under construction earlier. It’s an interesting concept 

 ou can read about it here. I should make it to work on time swimming there’s no proms with the EL this morning 
 from 46th & Market. I have no proms with the 

 rain and it was really crowded. I got the eighth Street and then bought a nice buck $50.50 muffin which I needed because I burned a lot of calories running around  this morning. I 

 rrived on time. It’s now 9:05 AM and I’m gonna read up my computer and start my 50-50 list and give it to my supervisor she can send it 
while I’m away. No I found out they were two cases that were never sent out to the 

 istrict so I had to resend them. I’m glad I caught it before I went to vacation.  Now  I have an early lunch because I want to get my shingle shot done. Is there article stating that Trump takes credit for everything such as the Ethiopian president winning the Nobel peace prize. Other examples

 are listed  n this Washington Post article. Leftovers taste really good it is now 12:10 PM. Well I kind a spaced
out at work and finish my lunch and finally got my medicine. I didn’t look at NFL Memes and double triple check my list again and was told that 

 hey would take care of the rest of Car Share’s to do. They also called service now to see why I can’t get into the CWDS program. I then moved all my stuff on top of a cabinet so I can easily

 put it in my desk when I move back to it on the 22nd. Well I left and I immediately  went to the TD Bank at 11 and Chestnut to get 

 my new card. I needed a new card since the last one got scraped against cement

 and wouldn’t work. I’m glad I thought of that because right now I have 4 dollars but on 

 riday I’ll have a lot more than 4 dollars. The phone bill is just going to be paid 3 days late. I know walked a couple blocks to 11th and Locust where the 

 algreens is located. It’s across from the Saxby’s I used to go to frequently.  I  The  insurance is paying for it and the shot hurt more than the other ones they shot it right 

 n the muscle. I have to come back anytime 
 fter March 13 to get the second dose. This is the thing shingles shot. And then waited at the corner 11 1/8 of the 42 bus which is the worlds slowest person in the world to 42nd and Spruce and then walk down 43rd St. to the laundromat

 where I paid 60 bucks for my load of laundry. The battery died so fortunately had my charger and I’m supposed to get to my place around 7:15 PM

No comments: