Saturday, January 11, 2020

Saturday, January 11: Battery Fetching, OCF on South St

Well I woke up and stayed at home so I can help Pat with his car trouble. His car 

 rouble is that his battery died at 27th & Schuylkill Avenues. While  Pat did some 

 tuff, I packed my backpack with yoga gear, and books with pictures


 I hope they have time to scan before 3 PM. after that was done
, we went to advance auto parts which is really close to our house on market Street in upper Darby. The battery cost about $170. Pat 

 ot the wrong size battery!! Now we have to do us round-trip Uber in to

 charge me $13 each way This is  ridiculous!! I can’t believe that the Advanced when you

 tell them to make & model of the car give you the wrong size battery I’ve never heard of that happening  before in my life! I’m more frustrated. one I want to go 

 o a meeting in two I didn’t want to be blowing money on Uber rides specially

 when I wanted  that money for Florida. Anyhow it is 65° outside so

 there’s that. That’s a good thing. We took Uber and it costs  13 bucks or so round-trip. The one dude took us a completely scenic route to where we were

 going. I was charged $18 for $13 trip so I didn’t tip them. He was bragging how I made 67,000 in Uber. Maybe does that by ripping people off I don’t now depending on my mood I’m gong to complain to Uber about the surcharge of five dollars. We did get 



 he right battery the guy was pretty quick Getting the battery  back but there are no apologies🤨 well after our third Uber ride had install the battery in 

 bout 40 minutes and a car didn’t start what it is correct the alternator 



 s not really charging so he’s going to go up to leave auto which is the



 place that used to be next to his apartment but they’ve moved to Lancaster

 Avenue. So I said to Pat to just leave me here at 27th and South  and I’m going  

go to coffee place and have some coffee and breakfast cause I haven’t had

 anything to eat except some chocolate chip cookies. Well I started to walk along South Street.  I actually thought to check for OCF Coffeehouse  house and there’s one right 

 n 18th and South. I went to the nearby  Walgreens  To see if my VHS were converted to digital.It is NOT ready!!!



 have three different orders from December 10, 2019 and two orders for January 8, 2020. Other words it’s in limbo 

 omewhere but it’s FedEx with a better track it otherwise I don’t know what I’m going to

 do. I’m just relaxing now there’s 12:24 PM. So I have a couple hours unwind 



 and relax a little bit. and Mike made him breakfast. Well it’s 2 o’clock and I hung out here for hour

 and a half. I feel a lot better.  I am nice  and wired  from the  The 2nd cup of coffee. 
 ’m going to go to a CVS and get some digital photos rated product and photos 

 hat I can ride along with me. Then I’m going to make sure I hydrate myself because I didn’t bring any water or 

 owels. I  Well I ordered from the vendor and got the towels from the overflow. Going to be an extra high and it was. You’re welcome as many people as well. There’s only 40 people there you 

 efinitely have room. Fortunately  the instructor . did turn on the fans. After class I 

 as hotter than hell. I got changed and I knew that I had to hustle it up 

 nd not lollygag like I usually do. So I succeeded in catching the L to get me

 home before 630. I literally got to my door at 6:25 PM. I got a call that I’m 

 ot going to be picked up till seven. That was good news but now I have time to unwind a little further. That’s always a good thing. Well I  ecided I would take another shower because I was still waiting from Yoga today. He showed up and was a block or two away but that’s all right. We decided we go to Indian buffet down West Philly. I had brought some clothes did you do with her since we were going by there anyway and we had a car. She enjoyed the Indian

No comments: