Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday January 18th: Miami Here We Come!

Good morning Florida and all cold 🥶 places up north Philadelphia DC Baltimore and Sault Ste. Marie.

 After a pretty smooth ride down I-95 we arrived in Miami. We went to the Winwood Walls. It’s a graffiti area where they have  the graffiti museum. That was featured in CBS News 
this morning. That was pretty amazing we are going somewhere where national news was  talking about. We didn’t actually hit the museum itself because it was 16 bucks each but we got 

 to  Wynwood walls and it was really cool. They were all kinds  of far out murals there. There are lots of
shops and stores. The only thing I bought was a magnet and a passion fruit 

 rink which cost about the same amount of money. Anyway

 we walked around for a while and I went on Facebook live to record it in front of 

 verybody. The weather is perfect out there I hope I didn’t get a sunburn on the top of my skull. 

 eading out was really cool I got a ton of pictures and it was uniquely Miami 

 xperience and it was trending on the news on CBS as I probably 

 entioned before.  This morning. The next stop was Miami Beach was about 24 minutes

 away from downtown Miami.  Mamie Beach is like it’s own little city. I don’t know if it’s a separate 

 governmental agency but 
 what  iami bye like a short 
 esort with much more fashion and hipness and then your normal short destinations. Everybody dresses pretty damn casually around here. 
all kinds of shops. I actually found it to be near place with half decent prices because the one place you went to in 

 ynnewood Wall was complete rip off. Anyway I’m gonna eat now it’s 3:35 PM we’re supposed to get there before 430 so we can get the lunch prices instead
of the dinner prices. I’ll eat enough to get me by if not there’s always a  Walgreens right nearby for snacks 2 enjoy. We 

 re at ate at a place called La pizzeria which is right on Ocean Drive. I I was really hungry so I ordered cute took a Cuban sandwich and chicken curry. It was so delicious I couldn’t even believe how yummy it was I just chowed down that stop. Then I had a delicious latte and a Diet Coke and delicious vanilla ice cream with a little bit of chocolate Hersheys on top of it. That was really rich creamy and smooth. People watching was fantastic because they had the streets close down Art Deco festival. After we hung out there for about an hour and a half we went back to the hotel which wasn’t very far away on Colin Street. The hotel is called Odyssey. It doesn’t have a front desk which is really different. We dropped off Larry and he took a nap and we went back out to Washington Street. We had more inexpensive stores then on South Beach on Ocean Street. Pizza and down home food. I enjoyed it because the sun was setting and it was a very nice looking sunset approaching. We then went to blah blah blah. That area was really really nice and I took a lot of pictures there the sun was setting perfectly and I think I got some nice shots. And fact I think I took about 250 photographs overall video. Speaking of video I got a fix Veronica’s movie. He paid me back bye-bye me a T-shirt and buying my dinner We had more inexpensive stores then on South Beach on Ocean Street. Can you get Flights the pizza and down home. I enjoyed it because the sun was setting and it was a very nice with sunset approaching. We then went to blah blah blah. Battery was really really nice and I took a lot of pictures they’re done with setting perfectly and I think I got a nice shot. The fact I think I took about 250 photographs overall plus video. Speaking of video I got a fix grandmothers movie. He paid me back by buying me a T-shirt and buying my dinner. 
That was very generous of her.

1 comment:

flmdrpeena said...

Really interesting.
Art Deco fesstival? Posted here? Where?
A lot of Viva Stan Lee based, et.al.
Like photos best. Videos/flik fast panning; focus?
lol