Thursday, January 02, 2020

Thursday, January 2: A Day for Work Yoga and Clubhouse

I was thinking of going to the 6 AM yoga class but at 5 o’clock I wasexhausted. When I went back to sleep I kept having an image in my mind  And it just kept going on in my head. I had to get up arrange  things up organize things and head to Ardmore. 

 ot to Ardmore and dropped off the stuff and then had to take the train to be at work on time. As I was boarding the 103 bus Towards work, I saw Peter from Elmwood. He 

 as going to his job and security on city line Avenue taking the 65 bus. It  

was good to see him. He lives in Jackson Hill I believe so I told him to stay in touch 

 ecause were practically neighbors. I got to work and I was kind of disoriented but press the head on my reverse referrals that were sitting around on my desk for two weeks. While 

  was working on them, I got a surprise that I was not expecting. I was

 thrown off the rest of the day and decided that I would go to the 4 o’clock class

 instead of the regular 5 o’clock class. After that I went to yoga and I was fortunately prepared and started class at 4 PM. It 

 as a good class and I was really really thirsty because I didn’t have enough liquids and I just been through stressful day. Afterwords

 she met me after class and instead  of going to the meeting at the clubhouse, we had a discussion. It was
 quite a discussion. Never really 

 ad one like that before. and then went to her place for a couple cheesesteaks and watched half of what Helen‘s selling. I was really 
 tired and almost 

 assed out during the movie and then it was time to go to sleep. Sometimes life throws you curves and  fastballs. Sometimes

 I feel like I’m a double a baseball player in a major league world. always  have this feeling of running for the border and 

 rossing the border never coming back. I have so far resisted that  treaming call because of the consequences shortly will come my way. doing a good as doing it right living it up for history.

No comments: