Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Tuesday, January 7: Funny Commute & Pushing Paper Hard

Well I got up around 7:20 AM and it’s myself up a little bit of 

 ereal and had a banana. I look for the cup that I thought I brought with me to return back to Ardmore but I couldn’t find it so I borrowed one of her bottles to bringcoffee with me. I need to buy a go cup that’s obvious.   then looked at Google maps and it’s all bad it was too late for me to catch the bus and be at work on time. And I 

 ecided I’d settle  for taking the Ardmore train to Jefferson Station. Google map at the next train is 8:17 AM. That 

 ould’ve brought me on time. I fall another train pulling up so I ran for the train didn’t pay for 

 he ticket at the ticket window. Ticket windows only open at noon for some

 BS like that. So I knew I was gonna have to pay more. The conductor

 told me it would be six dollars because of the dollar fee I guess. Well I sat next to this woman he just wasn’t in the mood for 

 omeone to sit next-door but that’s the way it goes. Another woman slid in so three of us were pushed in the seat. I then decided mass minute to get  off at 30th St. station since it doesn’t really make a big difference whether I take the L from 30th 

 r from 11th/Jefferson Station. I Ended up not being charged because the conductor  did not  have

 time to collect my fair. Anyway, I got in on time and a big task of scanning 

 iles. Basically were bank statements over for the five-year 40 years or 

 o one of them was done yearly thank goodness and the other one was done weekly and that would top the entire 

 orning into about 12:45 PM. I took a well-deserved lunch and had an

 egg and cheese sandwich with hot sauce and hot peppers. I completed some reverse referrals and the Family  Works. I have an appointment  tomorrow at 10 o’clock I don’t know if I’m going  to  come

 in probably I will not come in and just call Lynn which is something I have not  done in years literally! Well I think I’m being worked a little bit trying to clean 

 p stuff for tires. Do you want everything mostly cleaned up by Friday. Did you  get everything done. We waited almost 15 minutes The 

 estbound train on 15th Street.  The conductor apologized  4 the back up. He said there are four screens right behind his train.. nothing was mentioned 
 n SEPTA Twitter site. Here is a link to article about Colin Kaepernick not playing football yet Zantac quarterback in the NFL this year. Why are pretty

  good appointment today it went till about 645. I decided I would take the market 

 rankford line and the 105 bus to Ardmore. I first gonna take the 103 but the 105 left earlier so I took that. Actually 103 is technically

 a better bus to catch by around three minutes or so. I arrived along

 w the snow in Ardmore. It was funny because when I got on the bus it was just rain.
We had dinner and then watch the 

 ovie Big with Tom Hanks. We got most of it watching and then the signal 

 ent out. That was a good time to get ready to end this day.

No comments: