Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thursday January 23: Calling Out and Sleeping till 2pm

When my alarm went off this morning at 8 o’clock I am. I try to get a little sleep in annexing 

 ou know it is 8:45 AM. I realized at this point I was just way too

 exhausted so I tried calling in sick. I’ve been called in sick in over 15 years.

 That doesn’t count the medical leave I took to go to California back in 2012. Hi the damnedest time trying to get a hold of my boss since her number

 was cut off.  hat made me even more tired. I fell back to sleep in got up around 1:52 PM. I literally had to force myself to get out of bed. I was that freaking tired!!! I put the shower curtain 
up and I took a shower. That felt good I then decided to head downtown early because I’m so sleepy. I wasn’t feeling hungry enough andto eat a Gyro sandwich. Also my experience is that they get sloppy. I walked towards Walgreens to see if I can get my VHS tape  converted do you digital. I waited two months for it I was looking forward to it. It turns out that the tape had mold and they couldn’t

 salvage any paper off of it. The people want me to really nice. The dude said therewas somebody online I could get it done but 

 hat would be $1000 and and I was going to do that. On the way back from Walgreens I got a slice of pizza in the Gaber hood and then decided to stop at Starbucks 

 t the Bellevue. They are very accommodating with my coffee  preferences

. I got a   delicious cup of  Coffee . And it tastes good on a sleepy brain.  It’s 4:50 PM I’m going to  finish up the flight and 
 ove it right along to my appointment. Well, I went to my appointment and we talked about boundaries that was the whole
topic. After that I wobbled out and met my friend Mike 
for a minute and took care of business there. The Bellevue is 
 very pretty & the chandeliers are unbelievable.  At 6:20 PM Market  Frankford Line

 train out toward Millbourne . I don’t have a time to spare and my rides here right now at 7:26 PM And finish this blog once and for all. I really mean this blog post it note the blog in general of course. 

Wewent to the gas station or help pay some of the gas and the Whole Foods 

 o get dinner. it was from the buffet. we got back at 9:30pm We got back to Ardmore. it was a good idea to call in sick today. I really needed the rest!

No comments: