Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wednesday, January 15: Sunny Day in Florida

Good day. Today I woke up around 830 to a nice mild day with a nice 

 reeze. I’m really digging the breeze out here. It’s not nearly as hot. I mean the heat in

 Florida at least in South Florida is pretty overwhelming. I can still walk 

 ith bare feet  When I look outside overlooking the balcony here. Just got to get to Friday when I get paid. we’re going to Delray Beach to go to his 

 echanic place to replace the undercarriage protector in his car. He bought the 

 art getting it installed. We’re gonna be leaving around 930 or so. Well we l

eft and Larry got some coffee to Dunkin’ Donuts and I’m hanging out here at the Dunkin’ Donuts 

 charging my phone and updating this blog. I’m also texting as well. 

 She scheduled an  appointment for January 30 which is fine. He is a good dude. Anyhow I got five 

 ollars left till Friday so I’m hanging in there. It’s a beautiful day here in Delray Beach. Doesn’t feel like 

 here’s a beach here but it’s nice and breezy. In the big national



 news story  House speaker Nancy Pelosi picked her 7 impeachment managers just now. I found out by a 

 ewsflash and the TV set showing at the Dunkin’ Donuts we are in Delray 

 each. Well I got hungry again so I bought some generic fig newtons. One

 of my cards had three dollars left so I just had to pay the extra $.80. 

 o the good thing about noon is that they are filling unlike ships. 

Here’s  something I saw on the Internet about the Houston Astros cheating scandal that was on the Fox 29 morning news program. I thought it 

 as kind of funny. tMajor League Baseball handed the Astros a pretty heavy penalty  enial the first and second 

 ound of the draft in $5 million fine in general manager and manager banned from baseball a year. We next went to

 Walmart and I Got a pair of $.99 flip-flops for the beach. That’s where we’re going next after we eat. Went to Riviera Beach which is really close to Larry‘s place by car. The water looks beautiful and nice the breeze is 
outside. Having a brother totally clutch here I can read my book and feel the breeze room when doing my eyes out. The water is 78° it’s unbelievable.
 I did a Google search on myself and found a cool nugget from April 2008. I 
won a school board election as the 4th place person. I looked at an email from 2014 and that’s about the time I moved out of my place it 44th and Sansom 
Street. This is a final walk-through of the place after I move my stuff out back in 



 014. Its now 3:31 PM it’s a really nice day on the beach. I guess will be staying here 
another half hour and then heading back to Larry‘s place. Will be headed back to Larry‘s place. I took a 

 hower and then decided I would take a nap a nap feel pretty good I must say. I think I got a little bit of sun even though I did sit in the shade for at least half the time I was there. 

  did put sunscreen on. Rob was there and we talked about all kinds of stuff it was fun having three of us there. 

 nyhow after that I did nap and then Veronica made a nice chicken dinner.

 I had three legs of chicken and broccoli. That was very tasty. I also

 had a yummy cake afterwards.  After Larry went to the cigar shop Veronica

 and I made two little movies that she produced. They were cute shorts. 

 hey were easy to film. We used the dining room table and a  A blanket to cover the table. After that was done my watch Law and Order.

 I talked on the phone for a bit until the phone died. Phone to recover I fell asleep. It is great sleeping weather here. Hope the other person wasn’t upset by me passing out again

No comments: