Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sunday, January 12: A Springlike Day in Ardmore w/Hot 🧘‍♀️ Yoga

I woke up to a  windy sunny mild Sunday. I had some cereal and yogurt with honey and vanilla 

 xtract run in. Which really made the plain yogurt. We talked a little while was a nice mellow relaxing time.  Next thing I knew it was 2:45 PM and I had to get

 moving to go to yoga. As I left I looked at the transportation options and none of 

 hem got to yoga by 4 o’clock. I panicked for a little bit and decided do you take 

 ber. I took Uber to 69th St. because I missed the train by about 7 minutes. So if I’m 

 oing to yoga I have to leave the your place by 2:30 at the latest on weekends.  it’s just 

 he way SEPTA   runs on Sundays🤨 I got the 3:30 PM train on time. I took 

 ber pool and I got directly there so I saved $10 bucks by taking pool instead of regular Uber. My Uber driver was a good guy named 
 Rasheed. And you got me 330 market Frankford
train with a minute to spare. I was able to get to my yoga class on time. 
 It was quite a relief to only be charged $8.00 instead of the $18.00 regular fare Uber would charged.  The class was pretty  good. It was no After class I got a few provisions what took the train to 

 illbourne where I will be picked up at 7:30 pm. Well in news outside my

 world, some Senators  said that Trump told Laura   Ingram more about the 

 easons for the killing of the  Iranian  official. They found out the Fox news that Iran was threatening 4 embassies of the 

 United States. Needless to say they were not pleased. We all know Fox 

 ews is the arm of the republican party anyway. I was picked

 up at 7:30 pm. That gave me time to arrange things and come back from a  23-0 nothing deficit win 51  to 31.  That was nice 

 nbelievable!  The Chiefs look like and unbeatable juggernaut. I think  Philadelphia magazine is on target saying that the Chiefs will be in the Super Bow  and win. It helps at the  Patriots and  and the Ravens both  lost.

No comments: