Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Wednesday, January 1, 2020: New Decade w/Yoga and Ardmore

Well our yoga class went till 12:30 AM New Year’s day. You can read about it in yesterday’s blog 

 ostings where we said happy new year While holding holding one of our poses. I didn’t  mention in yesterday’s posting that there
was veggie snacks and Martinelli‘s sparkling cider. We were hanging out in the third-floor studio where the construction hasn’t been 
 finished yet. Why were hanging around the instructor Kathleen called me a sweaty Betty. She pointed out that there’s a water filter on the third floor studio I was amazed. She knew I could like it and I showed her and that she was somewhat impressed. She has A water 
filter system that is way beyond anything I’ve ever seen. She told me at about $350 and it takes up all this crap is in modern tapwater. I’m surprised people haven’t died from our 
 water from all the chemicals involved. Well we hung out in Ardmore after arriving there around 2 AM. I slept really well which was very helpful. Late Hot Yoga will do that. We then had breakfast and hung 
out and talked for a long long time. We also watch the ass the rest of the  Netflix documentary about Bikram. He’s a sexual

 predator that’s for sure. He ended up running off to Mexico he still has people going to his teacher trainings even women. The Los Angeles  District attorney refused 

 to try to prosecute them for the rapes!! Do I left Ardmore approximately 5 PM to catch the 44 bus at Coulter Street near  Suburban Square. 

 nded up the one of my bus showed up first. My expired trans pass worked on the bus fortunately but it didn’t work on the 69th St. terminal. Maybe 

 his thing still work for the bus when I go on it again that would save me some money. It really shows my

 paid cash where I’d be paying  $2.50 three times that’s a lot of money for one trip going one

 way. Speaking of SEPTA, you’re going to be able to use Apple Pay on single fares.  That’s

 in advance. He still can’t put your trans pass on it. You’ll be able to do that late spring or 

 summer. The article noted that SEPTA is the only agency that doesn’t

 have the time the next train is arriving. I noticed that in San Francisco 

 ashington DC and maybe New York I just don’t remember. I noticed that

 when a person uses “partner” they don’t mention the sex of the “partner” They

 did  NOT refer to them as her or she. They maybe are working on their sexual 

 rientation/identity. Well I don’t know but I have noticed this. After the meeting

 I spent my very last bits of money for pasta and a Pepsi. I literally use the rest of my money 

 rom mine check card and some cash. And then cut the bus with the remainder of the cash it’s really bogus 

 aying 250 per fair. Anyway I got home did some yoga laundry. Or use  he Borax that was recommended. I talk to my phone and then I talk to Pat for a bit it was like being reunited I really hung up with him for a while. It was cool

No comments: