Saturday, January 25, 2020

I Saturday, January 25: RAIN 🌧 I Don’t Mind

Oh well I got up and heard the pouring rain outside. It is truly pouring outside. I 

 ot myself up and since I had no milk. I grabbed some granola since I had no milk to pour cereal. I charged  ahead at the meeting it was raining pretty damn hard. The Saturday meeting isn’t nearly as full as the Sunday 

 eeting so I plenty of time to get coffee. There was no line. I’m guessing because the weather is so crappy
outside. After the meeting I figured I should go home and get showered and then go back out to Larry‘s. Well I had a visitor stop 

 y and stayed home. I then got to Larry’s little bit late but I don’t think I 

 essed up any of his buyers. Well the buyer of the bedroom sets showed

 up on time and had a moving van there. Some of the furniture was very heavy 
 especially  that gigantic bureau. That thing  was a pain in the ass to

 move but we got it moved out. Couple other people came by and bought small things. It’s a couple people

 didn’t show up. I stayed till after 3:30 PM dusting and took some pictures. I decided that I was not 

 oing to make it to yoga on time so I didn’t rush Starbucks and try to get my headphones

 out of the plastic wrapping and play on my phone by myself. It’s 

 ne of my stupid little pleasures that I enjoy. Well I’m

 heading out to Ardmore later  but I’m going there. I’m waiting for the train shop in about two minutes or so it’s 7 o’clock 
Where did the lovely train but stopped us in between stops to wait for them to get instructions

 from Amtrak about earlier down power lines so I’m glad I brought my dinner 

 ith me and sit and listen to the Beatles and try to get through this evening. I went to Ardmore had a 

 conversation and then took the train back home and stayed up till 1 AM eating cereal.  

There’s a saying that “you will live in interesting times.“ That’s putting it mildly.

 I’m almost 60 years old but I need to live long enough to learn things. In 

 ews outside my throwing her Moore, today in Washington DC. Defense

 Secretary Mike Pompeo lost his temper @ aNPR reporter and tried 



to gaslight her. He is a real Trump asshole!!!😳😣

1 comment:

flmdrpeena said...

I left a comment - Not showing gone thru.
Ancient Chinese CURSE! "May You Live in Interesting Times."
For Years,I used to use it as a footer on my E-Mail.
There was a little moree but will tell you when we talk.
A few short philosophical, saws... of a going on 76 yr. old still learning.