Friday, January 03, 2020

Friday, January 3: Working a New Way. Yoga then Home

I awoke at Ardmore deciding that I would go to work. And I took the 105 bus to the 69th St. terminal and was a half hour late 2  but that was OK. I was glad I came into work with my delicious coffee from Ardmore. I woke at Ardmore deciding that I would go to work. And I took the 105 bus to 69th St. terminal and was a half hour late but that was OK. I was glad I came into work with my delicious coffee from Ardmore. I felt decent enough to come in and I had a lot of work to do. I was fortunate my supervisor took care of some of the work assuming I was going to be out because that’s how I felt. I want them to be prepared in case I am out. I was able to get my task completed believe it or not. I did make some goofy mistakes because of my mind was frazzled yesterday. It all came out all right though. I had my Gyro for lunch but I was still feeling pretty hungry so hi Alan another little bit of Pepsi. Hi  I talked on the phone to her and it was confirmed I would come over to her place after my  4 o’clock hot yoga class. Speaking of Yoga I bought another pair of shorts and that means I have two sets of dirty yoga clothes when I get home. Also bought a T-shirt so I would have one when I changed. I already have a set of undies that I bought earlier. It’s misty in the rain just stopped. Well I came home and since I didn’t have time to go to 40th St. to  Buy some prepared Indian food I just had to make my own with what I had left it at the house. Unfortunately didn’t have any beans or too much flavorings but I made the best of it. I talked on the phone on FaceTime. After that I count down like a clown and mixed in the meatballs to add the proteins that was recommended. At least I started working on those meatballs they’ve been in the refrigerator since last year when Joe moved in and I spent too much money charging my credit card so he could  drive his Uber car around.

No comments: