Friday, January 10, 2020

Friday, January 10: No Cereal but a Luncheon 😎

Well I woke up after I high-pitched night of up and down sleep. I drank

 too many liquids going to get up and down like a toilet seat. Anyhow I realize 

 that I want to eat breakfast that I had no milk. I saw Pat and I asked if he had 

 any milk or other milk substitute. No he said.  Just ran out.  So I went to the Dollar Tree and 

 they didn’t have any milk. Sort of like yesterday where Starbucks didn’t have any soy. Anyhow Pat and I agreed on something 

 ertaining to business.  I think just gave up because if I had to walk to 16th St. and back just to get milk it 

 ould be time to leave for work anyway so I thought I’d take the EL down to 2nd Street to get

 some delicious coffee since walking from 2nd to 8 isn’t that far for me. 

  know the coffee tastes better. I got the work and done so I had to send the outreach 

 ocument but my sample had the wrong document on it. I really have to slow

 down proofread better geez God.  Fortunately, it didn’t get disseminated to the district

 with the wrong file so everything is OK. Aaron with a couple coworkers to get

 some ice and water for the farewell party for my boss.  We are expecting  tohave a warm 60° weather in the next day or 2. We really are not having much winter

 going on here! Weather forecast it supposed to be I have 67 tomorrow and Sunday. Only 

 roblem is Sunday it’s supposed to rain. Well I spent a good part of my afternoon at my bosses retirement party. It was a pretty big event. The food
was delicious her family was there and a bunch people came from other 
places to wish her good luck. She knew
 a lot of people. I got pretty sleepy afterwards since it was more food than I usually eat for lunch. I just looked at the weather end it warmed up a lot. It’s 53° as of 4:14 PM. Won’t work. It’s pretty warm outside. 5:19 PM got to go. Well, Glassman pretty good. It was hot as hell in there about 60 people in the class. It was mentioned that last Friday there were 75 people and I remember that if I think I was there. Anyhow, afterwards I took my sweet time getting dressed and cooled off. Kind of talking to instructor and they said that they lived in China for two years teaching yoga. I thought that was pretty cool. He takes the market Frankford line to 59th recently the 104 Bus Way at the West Chester.

No comments: