Thursday, January 16, 2020

Thursday, January 16: Hanging in North Palm Beach Florida

Well after literally passing out last night, I woke up around 7:30 AM since Larry was already 

 p and the TV was blasting. I figured I get up and joy the day early. I made some of that coffee from the K cup. I hung out with finished up yesterday‘s blog, I then sent a couple

 text messages. I have not heard from her yet.  Then again I was up  pretty early. Larry and I then ran a couple errands and I got my laundry done. 

 hen I start making arrangements for Larry and Veronica to go kayaking
While I am to take a tour of the Everglades at the same time on Sunday. That’s  the day we return

 back to North Palm Beach after we tour Miami. I just read that the CDC came out with a report on physical inactivity by state and by

 race and ethnicity. I sought in inquirer but I don’t use the inquirer links because they don’t save them too long. 
That’s where the  Philadelphia Inquirer is kind 

 of a second rate paper. Well the Democrats released  papers from two of those Ukrainian fool 

Lev Parnas. It appears that conservative  media is laundering lies to help cover up the Ukrainian scandal. Well 

 hat’s NO surprise!! It’s now 1119 Larry’s making some phone calls about making repairs to the condo for his 



closing in February. Hopefully his sale will sell through and I’ll get some relief. I think we’re gonna end up at the 

 each or by his pool today cause it’s really nice and warm today but really not 

 ow humidity. More news of Trump corruption today, The White House budget office violated the law when it froze

 US military aid to Ukraine, the Government Accountability Office 

 oncluded in a new report. Are we ended up going to mean pretty close by his house. It was a comfortable building in a nice place. I even took
 a picture of the Unitarian church correct location. After that we went home 

 hile Larry called contractors I ate some lunch. I think even Lunch is more fun than calling contractors 
so that’s what I did.  It’s 1:56 PM and will probably

 leave the house approximately 2 o’clock.  We went to Riviera Beach a little bit later. 

 ut that was OK the sun was shiny and bright and it was warm for the

 nice breeze. I talked on the phone for almost half the time I was there I had my Crocodile Dundee

 hat that Larry has which protect my head when I slathered on the sunscreen to help me out 
well. His friend Rob with there waiting


for us when we arrived. I took a small walk around the beach while on the  hone and then found Places with shade to talk on FaceTime. 

 e ordered a Papa John’s pizza for dinner it was a pretty small pizza but it tasted  good. I didn’t talked on the phone did some correct on the blog and watch the good 

 ew episode of Law and order SVU. I didn’t think the show is still running new shows  Which I couldn’t believe. It was a nice 



 ay out today. Tomorrow the nasty cold front supposed to come through the East Coast. And then there’s a second cold 

 ront that are really makes things  frigid.. Tomorrow is a little bit of rain and a 

 a lot  of wind that’s about it. It’ll be really really cold when I get back to Philly Tuesday night  I’m glad I didn’t bring my winter coat 

 ecause I will definitely need it! You can see Wes in the car to mark up of superheroes who are hip and artistic.

No comments: