Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Wednesday, January 8: Late Morning in Bryn Maur

Hi there everybody. Happy hump day. It’s Wednesday that means that I was in ardmore morning and.

 I want Bryn Mawr as well. Took care of important business there. I think it 


 went very well. And I was in the right frame of mind. Drive me. Trying to get directions


 google map/year is that with the car moving, Google maps
/Siri start giving  directions while trying to drive to your location. It gets very very confusing 4 me. In this case I that’s very confused and let her take over getting the directions. That’s plenty of time without having to rush around let me be anxious. I will definitely get there by noon. Which is very helpful. I have had moments  @ work . One 
of them 
as overstaying my lunch and falling asleep and getting caught at it. I was very tired. I have to certainly self and get enough sleep 

 ecause anymore if I don’t get enough sleep real consequences happen
now. In other  words I can’t get away with neglecting myself like I used to. My youth and bigger aren’t 
going to cover me like they used to. I just read in Philadelphia  Magazine  they’re going to roll out the KEY  card system officially in the suburbs. You’ll have to tap in and tap out like do with the Lindenwold high-speed line. The conductors don’t 
 have to check every ticket. This should be interesting. It takes a fact and April but they’re doing practice rounds so to speak. 29 minute very quiet day. I’m going
over my list that I sent late yesterday and there were some changes. My boss was at a meeting. I told talk to my old supervisor thought I should be attending but I don’t push 
myself onto things. Anyhow we had a snow squall they came out of nowhere and then just left the stress of showed up. 
 I’m going to  go to a meeting and meet up with Wes dropped to yoga tomorrow 

 orning because it’ll be two days in a row. Most I want to be not going to class. Overall at work today versus quiet today. Well went to Larry‘s  condo to fetch his alarm clock and a piece of mail from his tenants in 
Delaware.  And I had a hard time getting 
 he longer we lock do you work at the bookstore help me to lock it.  Google maps said it would be best to take the 33 bus to  Fairmount.  That
bus stops at 20th and Fairmount.  This caused a back up. I was able to get one of the first buses to  my meeting. I read that yesterdaythere was 
water main break.  It  backed up traffic but it cleared up fairly quickly.   Now 5:49 PM 

 & I got off 20th and Fairmount next to the Rite Aid. I got to the OCF @  5:50 PM  And I got my coffee and relax. 

 es came around 6 o’clock and we talked for a bit that was good. He agreed he would 

 ome to yoga class tomorrow night either the 5:30 PM or 7 PM. Class. Anyhow we went to the 

 eetings this week around. It was a woman with a regular sounding name spelled 

 ifferently because that’s because that’s what young people do. Anyway,I dropped me off at Walnut Street across

 the 21 Indian food. I then brought some to mix in with my stew and another 

 o bring to Lynne‘s house when I see her next. Anyway I mixed up one of the lentils that I bought and that made Indian  surprise tasty and yummy. The the phone for a bit and then I want to bed.

No comments: