Thursday, January 09, 2020

Thursday, January 9: Chilly Day Not to Start a Family

Hi Kids.  The birth rate has been going down lately. . That’s what the experts say but I don’t think that’scompletely true do the interview people? I got up on time and got 

 eady to go to work. I can go to a.m. yoga because I’m gonna go either 5:30 PM or 7:30 PM. I’m leaning

 towards a 530 so I can get home at least an hour I’m not at home at 9:30 and then have to eat quickly



 and talk on the phone I’m on exhausted. I didn’t get coffee because Starbucks ran

 out of soy milk. I’ve never heard of them running out of soy milk before. Well that shows it so I milk still popular do spite the trendy hipsters who want 2  get rid of soy milk!😫 well I got lunch earlier from  home



 I had to do it bye my drink and a snack. I ate lunch and worked on 

 y lap want to get it updated as possible because I’m going away next Tuesday. Can 

 ou believe January 14 is crawling around really soon. It wasn’t a bad day at work. I 

 ould use my sick time for the Reason Stadium so I have to learn how to 

 se sick time better. I think that just means you’re calling out the whole day and then filling it out kind of strange. Seems like they’re encouraging 
me just to use up entire days. Anyway Wes couldn’t go to yoga so I decided at the 5:30 PM instead of the 
Thursday at 7:30 PM I can’t make the fireman a meeting because that starts at 6:30 

 doesn’t work there. Depending how I feel I’ll go to WARD afterwards but I don’t know. I went 
 to class and it was cool. It’s nice to be a familiar face. The instructor 

 or the 7:30 class was at this class. They told me they could hear 

 e breathing. I didn’t think I was that noticeable. Anyhow, they’ll be teaching

 on Sunday at  4 PM. Wes is supposed to join me but we’ll see whatgoes on. I came home eat my leftovers and talked on the phone. 

  kind of blew the phone call when I made a high-pitched noise saying goodbye. Do you need tomorrow.Trump again! He wants the scrap more environmental protections  This time he 

 roposes scrapping environmental review for mining projects and highways. Doing just wants to please a big money factors and he’s just a jerk. can we go to Florida

No comments: