Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wednesday, January 22: Back to Work in the Cold 🥶

got up around 7:15 AM. I wobble away from the Ardmore house 

 nd had to catch the commuter train because all the buses left before 8:00 AM. So I wobbled over to the  commuter train station and paid my 525 for the train. That’s 

 he one-way fare. They supposedly charge 325 to drive the train in city limits which is kind of absurd when you can just take the Market Frankford line. Anyhow, it was pretty 

cold out and the dreams are about two minutes late. I caught the train and the  conductor never collected the fair at all. So I kept a ticket for another trip. I know I’ll 

 eed that For another train trip. I got off the train at Jefferson Station and as I was walking walking towards the steps I was videotaping and a woman just collapsed right outside one of the cars behind me. 
I caught it on  video  but totally by accident. She seem to be OK but she never got up from five minutes

 after falling down. I think got to work and been catching up on my emails all morning and it’s now 10:28 AM I got to take care of some business get 

 ome drinks at the Rite Aid etc. where a pretty long conversation with her phone while shopping at radiator in
getting

 lunch. It’s still remains cold outside. I got a gyro, diet Pepsi and one of my 
 favorite drinks. They didn’t have the flavors I liked. And fact it was the only  one in stock at the whole Rite Aid. It was a really 
old lady I managed to get back I need some lunch. Where is logged away at some reverse referrals. I got one just in time because I double  checked. That’s gong to be my lesson for the 
 ew Year is to try to slow down don’t make unnecessary unforced error‘s that embarrass me. I decide whether I’m gonna go to yoga or  it a meeting. It’s now 2:06 PM. Around 3:30 PM I got really tired

 and I just wanted to go home take a nap and then go to the meeting. I got a second wind and became a taskmaster and caught up on my work that I somewhat slacked
Q off on because I just wasn’t with it. Oh by the way my boss wasn’t in which did help. The office was so goddamn quiet is unbelievable. I’m still not completely used up the work 



 o tuition but I’m learning to try to slow down so I don’t make stupid errors that are embarrassing. I then had a long talk while taking the bus to AA.
 I hung out at the OCF for a little while had my kettle cooked chips, coffee and my favorite juice. I relaxed
for a little while and then Wes showed up and we 

 hot the shit for a little while. I didn’t miss much in his world. That

 was about it the meeting started with the speaker meeting this speaker was pretty good. 

 fterwords Wes and I walked to his bus stop with a 49. After that I decided that I

 needed to get some groceries
 cause I don’t think I have any. I purposely emptied out  everything. I just realized I forgot to get milk so damn!! It’s 8:24 PM. I am feeling a 
little nauseous and tired. I got to get settled in on the phone to people at 

 least try my best I can’t starting to crash. Well I came home somehow and I 

 oticed I had some left over I was very pleased because I thought

 I’d have to start cooking at 8:45 PM. I’ve got to now cook up the food talk

 on the phone and relax a little bit and then 
 ou go to bed. That’s the big plan for this evening thank you very much. Do you mean is more than I bargained for. I did the mighty crash to bed. It was a long day and a tired day.

1 comment:

flmdrpeena said...

No one moved in to see what was up, get SEPTA person (there are usually at least several around) or help fallen lady in @ least 5 mins. & walked away? You didn't bother to say anything to them or check if it had been.
Scary!