Monday, January 20, 2020

Monday, January 20: A Lazy, Last Full Day in North Palm Beach Florida

Hello there. I’m spending my last day in Florida just relaxing to the max. Yesterday really wore me out and I woke up at 8:30 had breakfast and then went back to

 sleep till 11 o’clock. I’ve been chilled out drink 3 cups of coffee and worked on yesterday‘s blog postingwhich is very very busy. The downloads are really slow in West Palm Beach 

 nd even in Larry‘s house where you have the Wi-Fi. I created for videos about

 yesterday one before the alligators three of them during the alligator and  there is  going to be A video that’ll be pretty short about the end of the day. I tried to 
 ake them less than 10 minutes and I did they were all about 16 minutes long. I think that’s the longest I want to make any video.
 Eventually we got out of the house and went to the Palm Beach outlet stores

. It’s an outdoor mall. It looks pretty new and it’s hitting 4 o’clock so you can see I had a pretty much of a lazy do-nothing day which is a rarity for me. I got back I took a short walk. I’m just going to  have to wear long pants for the first

 time this evening if I step outside. Larry is making some pasta for dinner it’s not 5:37 PM. Walk and tasted pretty good but a little burnt it taste like a little bit.burnt

Trump’s legal team presented their case to dismiss the impeachment trial immediately.  The Republicans released their outline for the Trump impeachment

 trial which starts tomorrow at 1 PM. They going to  have a debate for 16 hours whether to allow witnesses.
 It’s going to be a sham but not much anybody

 can do except use it to hopefully defeat some Republicans in 2020 election coming up in 
 November. While we eat dinner and then 
am LOL and then talked in the phone for a little while. I got packed up as well. It was a nice lazy day in ye ole Florida. Well the Iowa caucuses are in a couple weeks 



 oon the latest poll has Biden ahead with Buttigieg Warren and Sanders very close behind.

No comments: