Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Tuesday, January 21: Last Day in Florida. Back to Freezing 🥶 Philly

Hello there. I got up early so I could do something but I basically

 drank 2 cups of coffee hung out. It’s fairly chilly here in Florida. Chilly is all relative
it’s about 60° now at  10:09 AM. We’re going to go to this park that I went to  the last time I was leaving Florida. My flight is at 4:25 PM 

 lready booked my ticket. It’s sunny
and breezy outside. It’s 25° in Philadelphia 

 hich is pretty cold for being after 10:00 AM. Well I kind a got out of the 
 house and went to a place call Tulipan bakery and Café. The Facebook post and I’m going to 
try my first Cuban coffee with milk. The

 empanada was excellent!! I’m sipping  the coffee it is really acidic and strong.

 It’s not bad wrong for me but I decided to try it anyway. I’m just taking 

 mini sips of it out I have a nice stomachache if I do that. But I need to

 try it since I’m here. So while I was here I was looking at the Internet and I found out that 

 Philly magazine that the Ritz @ the Bourse is closing on January 26 
 Some new owner bought it and for reasons unknown or closing it. The author of the article was very sad about it. That sucks. Nobody is  planning to buy it is a movie theater 

 t’s awfully big space to have empty. Anyhow Larry and I went to the park after we eat the delicious Cuban  sandwiches. Anyhow we went to the park and it was really pretty. The park is called Lake Park. And if you are 

 inger Island in a bunch of condos but has a park where you can stretch your 

 egs and take a walk. After that we went to Palm Beach. It’s the island

 part of Palm Beach. It’s where Mar-a-Lago isn’t really

 wealthy people live. It was pretty unbelievable to check it out. We didn’t stop 

 nywhere because right in middle of town there’s really no parking but they

 have all kinds of designer shops and in cool looking buildings for the



 wealthy to enjoy themselves. Larry wanted to go to Burger King because 

 e has coupons so we went there. The Senate trial of President Trump starts today.  They’re

 going to be debating rules of the trail including the use of witnesses. This ought to be 

interesting that’s beThe Senate trial of President Trump starts today.

 They are going to be debating rules of the tria  including the use of witnesses. This 

 ught to be interesting that’s for damn sure. After going to Burger King, 

 e went back to Larry’s place to mellow out. I had one more cup of coffee & Larry 

 ook  are of business in selling the furniture in his Philly condo. I am to be there 

 etween 2pm to 3Pm on Saturday this weekend. I am to open the condo 

 nd next to make sure all sales are complete. Well I got a text message

 from Larry. “ Look at all the clothes you left here.” I apparently 

 orgot to check the drawers. Yoga shorts and  most 

 mportantly Lynne’s yellow t-shirt. 😢☹️  I really outdid myself and forgetting 
that much clothing. Also 

 orgot the go cup I was using and left it in the sink. Well I know now I don’t have to bring much  with me when I come back to Philadelphia.  It’s now 5:15 PM right now. The flight was very fast I took a 
 ap during half the flight We got here around 6:30 and we finally were able to get off the plane around 745 and  it’s now 6:54 PM I’m waiting for my luggage 

 t carousel number two. OK I got my stuff and I’m gonna go to SEPTA 30th St., Station. I 
first got some diet iced tea’s because I’m really really thirsty and I’m not 

 n the mood for soda or coffee I’ve had enough of them today. Anyhow I’m going to be short on yoga pants and shit. Tomorrow is Wednesday I have to figure out my 

schedule. I’m really thankful it’s not windy outside. I arrived @ 30th Street station and then I got to Millbourne Station where I dropped of my luggage 
&  caught up w/ Pat. He just got the van from his sister. He has to pay her for it! His red car an old Subaru forester died! 

No comments: