Saturday, January 04, 2020

Saturday, January 4: Hammonton, Millville picking up Stuff and heading to Ardmore

I  got up early around 8:30am. I decided instead of going to the 10 o’clockmeeting,    I would take care of my business of cleaning out my house in Millville I did pick up some stuff. On the way to Hammonton the fog really set in. I’ve never seen it that foggy before. It’s 53° outside and early January which is definitely not normal. It’s been this way 

 or over a week now. I decided to take the train to Hammonton and be picked up in Hammonton. The train station was in the middle of nowhere   and I had to use Siri to find a WAWA which was on the downtown street called 12th Street. While in the WAWA,  I asked where the closest coffee shop in downtown Hammonton. 
I hung out there and I had some more orange juice etc.
etc. I then got all my stuff,   such as a bunch of photos and a couple pieces of artwork andan apple peeler. This apple peeler will make eating  apples easier. It was weird seeing thehouse look like a museum more than anything else. The heat was off

 and there was a chill in the house. Life is weird sometimes. I did take some pictures 

 ecause that’s what I do to document my life. I don’t have any children 

 o to leave a legacy to society but I have my blog for better or for worse.  I was 

 dropped off at 2nd and Vine Street   in Millville. Shortly there after the 

 attery died on the phone. So I did not document any of the long trip back 

 n the 408 Bus. I got my place in Millbourne cleaned since Pat did arrive 

 ome and let Lisa in  hopefully my laundry was put in the dryer. I got some and saw that the place was cleaned. I also found that the Pat and Lisa we’re going out to eatwe’re going out to eat. I did pay Lisa for the cleaning and I had to get ready to catch the  6:05 PM bus to Ardmore. This time I took The 103 bus. When I met her 

 bout 6:31 PM we went shopping shopping at at Trader Joe’s. I paid the 

 ood bill since I did owe money for food for the last few times

 I came over. We relaxed and watched the Woody Allen movie Zelig and  I got 

 my phone in a charger. The phone is completely dead. it’s mild and rainy outside. 

 speaking of the outside, or the outside world , the Senate impeachment trial is being

 held up n the house of representatives because speaker of 

 he house Nancy Pelosi is holding up transmitting it to the Senate

 till the Senate decide how they’re holding the trial. The Democrats are

 looking for the trial to be held us constitutionally provided. This would be having real 

 itnesses and not just a rubber-stamp for Trump. During the watching of 

 the movie Zelig I got really tired. I think the day just caught up to me. That’s the kind of 



 movie that if you’re tired you can’t sit through it becausethere’s subtleties you got a pay attention to. That movie is definitely hard-core Woody Allen action going on 

 here. Well I forgot to mention what the real big news story was, it was that

 the US assassinated a political leader in Iran. John Bolton must be happy as shit. Trump just ordered the assassination of Qassem Suleimani. He is the commander 

 f Iran’s Quids Force. This is going to cause instability in the Middle East. This
will destabilize Iraq which seems to be very much influenced  
by Iran. .I read that even the Pentagon is stunned by the order   to assassinate 

 his political leader. I think trumps getting desperate because of impeachment. Nothing 

 ike a war  to distract people from trumps political problems. 

 nyhow I was up pretty late and eventually I stayed the night in Ardmore. It’s been

 quite a year so far. I’m sure they’ll be quite a few changes 

 oing on. I think today gives clues to this year mystery. Long live the Internet and freedom 

 of speech and a change in leadership later this year

No comments: