Friday, January 17, 2020

Friday, January 17: A Windy Mild Payday in S. Florida

I woke up after a pretty decent nights sleep around 8:30 AM. I have my copy 

 ith the last of my soymilk. It’s a good thing I’m getting paid today I can replenish my supply of the story so I can have coffee. I had my bowl with the oriole and looked outside and it 

 ould lower your than it was and windy here but pretty mild. Philly got a 

 inter cold snap it’s 26° in Philly now nice to be warm when it’s not supposed to be. Meanwhile

 outside my South  Florida bubble, Republican senators preparing for the 

 impeachment trial starts next Tuesday. There is debate about whether they’re going to call any  witnesses. The Democrats want  John Bolton and the Republicans especially the conservatives,  want Hunter

 Biden to testify. The drama will unfold next week like other things. 

 0:57 AM I sat and listened to Victor Borge and a peptalk about anxiety and



 depression. Victor Borge was very funny and talented. I’ve heard of the guy but I’m I don’t think I ever seen him or I haven’t seen him in 45 years or so. The Ted talk guy was pretty good. It made me do some thinking and maybe kind of mopey



 but I think it’s a matter of meat processing what he said. At least the suns out often on and it’s warm so that’ll help 

 e out. Larry was calling to make plans for Ronica and himself to kayak the monkey alligators. I need to call up my Everglades tour guy  and pay him up to 35 bucks that it will 

 ost. I don’t think that’s too bad considering it’s four hours on a pontoon boat in the Everglades. We finally got moving and we went to to a 
wildlife refuge call the Bush wildlife 

 eserve in Jupiter Florida. Stay there for a while and then we went to the logger head reserve. They have turtles recovering from an injury swimming around in the tub‘s. Ganic. I filmed 

  lot of it because it was unique. We stayed there for a little bit and enjoy it. Larry has 

 been here before. We left just a little bit of rain starting to come down. 

 he trip back seem to be a lot smoother. We stop by Subway to get a quick real lunch 

 ecause oatmeal wasn’t cutting it that’s for sure. I got myself a chicken

 sandwich with guacamole. We’re next going to  be going to the Walmart and I got  some provision so I have food for myself at the house to last me till next



 Tuesday. I then had some yogurt and then text messages. That didn’t last long  

since I took a nap before dinner. I forgot to mention about the 

 urtles of that they were all being nursed back to health after either getting hit by a propeller,  shark bite or disease. They were all convalescing in there containers. extraordinary! To a Mexican restaurant called movie. It 
was pretty good. The service is pretty quick and the prices were nottoo bad 
 I filled  myself up with a nice  bean taco with refried rice and rice and then 

  even had a little bit of guacamole and some ice cream  so I did pound up on the calories but it’s vacation so I allowed myself to eat  little bit. It was also good to be
 able to  enjoy it on my vacation. We went to the blue House Studios and had soft drinks were to do a folk singer to cover the side of the cure and other and otherWe went to the 
Brewhouse Studio and had 

 oft drinks water to a folk singer you cover to  the cure egg and other bands with his acoustic guitar.  This  does feel like a 

 acation since the air is soft and sweet and mild the food is tasty and I’m sleeping

 comfortably in war with the air blowing through. We are going to Miami 

 omorrow and I am really looking forward to seeing this city! We will see the 
Winwood Walls and South Beach. I will be making 

 eservations 4 the Everglades tour! I’ve been looking forward to this since I moved Larry back in 2019 man! With a big story in politics Trump of coarse, 

 s Bernie Sanders & Elizabeth Warren having a verbal spat! Sanders supposedly said that a woman couldn’t win the White House. And the media was blowing that out of proportion for 

 ure. Stay tune the political scene is going to get really rocky when the Senate starts the impeachment inquiry!!🤪

No comments: