Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Tuesday, January 28: Working It Out on a Cold 🥶 Day.

Well the song you’re my drug came up and woke me up. I think I got off fairly 

 uickly for me. I decided to go to 2nd Street go to the OCF coffeehouse. I was

 thinking maybe I’d catch a SEPTA bus to get to work on time but even

 though they have at least three routes going up market Street I still didn’t catch any

 bus. So now it’s 90 wait and I’m just getting to the guard desk. It’s frustrating!!

 I got to work and there was no mention eight minutes late. I was relieved. I was also 

 elieved that there were no stacks of applications to scan. That’s really 


 ime-consuming. I was able
to get started on my first report. That’s the one

 with 36 names. I got a report is hat has over 100 names and is due by Friday. 

 hat’s gonna be a hustle and a half. I just got a newsflash
the  US the budget deficit is supposed to exceed $1 trillion this year 2020. That is 

 ecause they receive the taxes with the affordable care act and the huge tax cuts to the rich

  that the House passed. That means the next Democratic comes intogoing to have to be forced to cut the deficit instead of trying to clean up from under  Trump’s mess. But that is the plan as most of

 us know by now. I am good I'm working on reports and I am on 

  GROOVE 😉.  "my stuff"but it's just close I'm not going back there I can give

 up some clothes it's just a towel some underwear couple pairs of pants and  maybe a shirt! There’s a Reddit group called dead bedrooms. I was 

 old about this by a friend. I just read one little thing and it was interesting to say the least.  

Looks like we’re not  getting snow again. A  large  storm is coming. It’s going 

 o be too far out to sea to his us but it’s going to smash Newfoundland!!. 
 I just read that Philadelphia has as of today has 0.3inches of snow this winter. The average snowfall amount by now is 9.3 inches. Overall It’s been a very mild winter that’s for damn sure. Anyhow I started my 130 some people 

report  and I got done about 36 of them   That’s a good start I think.. I went down to the basement level  and realize that I didn’t have to go down. I 

 aught the  33 bus at 5:16 PM to go get dropped off at 20th and Fairmount 

 treets.  it’s good getting @ 8th and  Market. Is now standing room only as of 5:39 PM going up 20th near 

 he Moore College of Art. Arrived at OCF Coffeehouse 

  have one more coffee left a free one after buying 10 of them.. It’s decent pretty good and

 I know Wes is not gonna be around since he has his mankind

 of been going on. I’m patching up all night long and doing a little people watching certain

 people say hello to other members are the friends of Bill. Anyhow



 I always like to think that works of wisdom for me but they do. I’m learning
one of them slowly. Just be myself and do my own thing. Sort of like Sandman said by doing stuff to get tired of it and go to the next page. I don’t
 like the guy that much forgive nuggets



 of wisdom there. I  I got off the 33 bus and went to the OCR coffee house and I had a delicious soothing cup cup of coffee. I worked on this blog posting and the little big people watching. I went to 

 he meeting it with the interview format which is always interesting. One of my favorite 

 ormats. H didn’t pick me so I was good to go. One of them women had a compelling story getting off heroin that’s pretty freaking Difficult. I’m gonna go back to Melbourne and, well I kind of don’t want go to Home Depot because

 oh my am part of the supplies so I want to go to Kabobbeesh  and get  some food.  I  first got some Kati sandwiches at the Indian store next to it. And while I was doing all that like checking

 out the MGTOW movement. Wikipedia has a interesting description of what they’re about. They’re considered
 all right and anti-feminist. One of the links 

 as for a book called “The  Manipulated  Man.“ Is written by a German woman back in 1972 I believe. I am sharing it with PATRICK and I shared it with Wes in Emily too. I 

 oached it as being intellectual in the New York Times. Listening to Sandman who is a gung ho person and that movement is kind of therapeutic after what I’ve been through for the last few weeks. 
 hen I got home I didn’t get my clothing back which I did appreciate. Anyhow doesn’t it? It appears that the Senate may agree to witnesses after  
John Bolton book transcript came out. Before  bed I it’s a little Stephen Colbert monologue. I always 

 njoy them. They put a light touch to a rough world out there. Good
 night everyone good night good night!!!!!

No comments: