Sunday, May 05, 2019

Sunday, May 5: Rain, Clubhouse, Green Eggs and Plastic Club.

I managed to get up A little before 8 AM this morning and yes it is raining today. They have been  

forecasting this rain for days now. I do realize the Broad Street run that’s going on today and it’s going to screw up the public transit. I caught the train and 

 ot off at 13th St. which was a mistake so I had to walk back towards City Hall & catch the Broad Street line to Fairmount. From there I walked to to 

 he meeting and I had coffee because my friend got it for me. I showed up right on time and there is actually room to sit. I think it’s because of the rain and 

 here were a couple of kids with their toys scattered around the table where I sat. It would be the 3rd step so I 
 as pretty good. 1145 and ended and I decided the only way to get to Green eggs on time what’s the take the  

Broad Street line back to Walnut Locust station. Well my friend  said that Lyft would get her here by 11:58 but at 13th and Locust pretty jammed up. It is 

 ow 11:55 AM and it’s pouring. Well she came by quickly after that and we only waited about five date minutes until we were called. It was good to get inside 

 nd get dried off. We both ordered delicious breakfast she had chicken and waffles which is a very strange combination to me. I had French toast 

 hich was absolutely delicious I probably could eat another plate  since it was so good. After that we walked a short distance

 to the Plastic Club. We came about an hour before the official opening started
they gave us plenty of time to look at the arc without being in mashed in a huge crowd. Alas I did not win a prize but I didn’t expect it so it was all good. She was 

 nvited to join the last club if you want to and a guy from the Philadelphia photographics Society talk to us for a bit. You got a little sidetracked talking about the soda tax and boy did she look bored which I understood. He was about 3:10 PM and it was time to leave. It was a light yet steady rain out. My friend was

 going to take Lyft but it was going to cost her 12 bucks to go from 13th and Walnut to 
 23rd Street which was 

 absolutely absurd since it was 6 bucks on the way to the restaurant. A bus

 did it been chilly show up and both took a ride to 23rd St. where 

  dropped her off in front of my place. I then wobbled to the Saxby’sright did find my charging cord and I bought a coffee and charge my phone. I also talked to a friend of mine and did a little bit of texting. I continued writing up my blog.
. I am planning to write about today. I went home to get some grub that I needed to get my energy up going to the 8 o’clock meeting by 7:30 so I could set u unlock the door and make Coffee  

. Two guys showed up sleep little chairs and I made. The meeting was good but a bit strange. I eventually came home and totally 
chowed down on my pasta 🍝 . I had 3 bowls. I was 

very hungry I am 🤡even while my dating is I feel pretty healthy. I need mentally

No comments: