Saturday, May 04, 2019

Saturday, May 4: Overcast with Honesty. Don’t Cry Over Spilled Coffee

Well I did set my alarm for 7:30 to make it to th men’s 8 o’clock meeting. I have not been 

 o that one in years. No not really but it seems that way. So I woke up dog
 tired but pushed myself and rolled out of bed and left. I thought Pat was getting busy but it was just for the cat not… Anyhow, The meeting  was really intense dude had relapsed 

 fter 20 years and shared about it and it led to some really good shares. One guy shared that everyone else made sobriety look easy. It’s how I feel about other



 people and getting dates that actually and relationships and actually work out. It seems easy to them so to good parallel SEPTA wasn’t running because they have a parade & other assorted eventsgoing on near Fairmount Park or in the city in general. None of the buses are  running and there was no way of figuring out where they catch the buses. I caught Uber and was in there

 plenty of time. Wes is with his daughter so I went out myself. Well, it was

 really like an Al-Anon meeting talking about love with distance. It really hit home

 with a lot of people so that was good so I’m having coffee right  now.  Let’s see what’s in the

 news today shall we?? But before that, we have to mourn the loss of coffee that spilled on me and all over the floor o sad. At least I got a free refill out of it so not all is lost. Well the first bit of news is that Sit’s definitely going to rain tomorrow and it will start raining later on this evening. It was fortuitous timing with the rain so I’m going to appreciate  sitting outside here by myself looking at a really nice looking lab When I drink my coffee and decided to browse the remark it while drinking my coffee I dropped my phone and cracked either the land or just the 

 over I don’t know yet so I decided to take the 49 months and to the Apple Store I almost missed my stop there still doing the tour. As of 1:50 PM it’s not 

 aining it’s pretty warm. I’m in a bit of a mix pushing through and in this refill I got. 

 Well I did eventually get to the Apple Store and after waiting 

  while and getting my phone charged, the man at the store determined that I 

 nly cracked the protective glass and now my whole front. Time

 will tell if that’s the case. At this point, I don’t got enough money to be buying

 one of those covers yet I’ll just wait till payday. Anyhow I then got 

 ome and talk to Joe and kept a pleasant because I have to be in Pleasant later. Took 

 ut enough money to get through tomorrow. I took a nice relaxation

 but I didn’t really sleep all that much but it waRelaxing. I do really appreciate 

 hen I can just relax because most of the week I’m running running 

 unning. Whether it’s running to work running to yoga running towards

 in from relationships who knows but it’s nice to sit and feel 

 ood about it. It’s now 541 and I’m good going to enjoy the outdoors while there still time.
Well I stayed at the coffee shop for about an hour and then I got contacted by Jen and I met her at the Whole Foods and hung out with her for a bit there got 

  couple things and then she had bought me a hoagie. It was called a classic American hoagie. After we didthat we drove to Wes’s place and 

 ung out for a little bit. I ate part of my hoagie and then decided I needed to 

 ake a phone call. I made the call and then I had it on home and chow down on some salmon that Joe Derella and also the rest of my hoagie. It was a very tasty whole game might say.

No comments: