Thursday, May 02, 2019

Thursday May 2nd: Conserving Energy and CDU Oncall

Hi. Left her sleeping almost 12 hours I got up. I was still tired but it definitely 

 hall I got some of my stamina back. Not all of it but about 75% I suppose. I went to meet my sponsor was only a little bit late but that was OK we talked 

  lot and it was good. He’s definitely pushing me to sponsor somebody so I’m not thinking of

 myself all the time and getting all up in my head. I had a coffee but I was really

 in the mood for water. I had two bananas enter energy bar. I had a normal

 breakfast of cereal but that wasn’t enough because I’m so energy to private I just need to keep eating and eating

. Anyhow I got to work and really couldn’t get much myself done 

 ecause they kept paging and with CD for anybody who came in the 

 atter what the reason. He came to head when I basely said I allowed

 what we were talking in the back of out. I got told on him you know that’s

 that’s what people do. It ended up OK cause I didn’t really get in 

 rouble. A friend of mine offered to come to my place and clean it up 

 hat really brighten my day. Just supposed to move out May 8 and I’m gonna take a

 big hit him coming into my life. But at least 50% of it was my fault for allowing 

 hit to go on!!😥🤬how in the world outside my bubbles, Slate online

 and has a summary of the current news as they see it. It’s called The Arc of the Moral Universe Edition. Well it talks

 about a play about Gorbachev & how the #me-to movement seems to be running out of steam since Cavanagh is in 

 he Supreme Court and Joe Biden is the frontrunner. There’s definite 

 ushback as there is with any new movement or idea. Well tonight‘s meeting

 was on a good story called “Acceptance is the Answer to all my Problems.” That’s the chapter

 I should read almost every day. When I focus on problems I have more to focus 

 n positive stuff it’s gonna be a better day. Easier said than done for this guy for this Blogger.

No comments: