Saturday, May 18, 2019

Friday, May 17: A Later Start and Feeling Better

I have decided last night that I was going to sleep in and let myself rest up. Not having the normal 

 endurance really made yogurt tougher than it already has. I think my body needed a break and I needed a break mentally 

t too. So I got up as if I didn’t have any morning activities. I’m still feeling a little weaker than normal. It’s not a cold I believe because I 

 on’t have a scratchy throat the runny nose. It just feels like PT I can feel it in my gut and then my head. Anyhow, I went to work and they installed the new phone system. They 

 couldn’t install the phone system at first because I don’t have a sense extension cord. So I brought a strip thingy from Rite Aid 



so I can get my shit installed. From there the day just got better. The phone was fairly quiet I learned how to   use the system. One 

 feature I did like is that I can click on the phone number and not have to push the buttons to the phone. But instead the phones are

 in an awkward position for me so I’m really happy about that. It’s a little odd you know. I 

 as able to get half my report done and mail at some appointments. I feel like I made 

 ome good kind of progress today for the first time since you got 

 ack from Atlanta district last week. Some of thei some of their caseworkers

 including their CDU unit will be coming starting next Monday the 20th. Well

 I left work a little later than I wanted to. I didn’t want to get some coffee. I did

 need to do some money exchanging to make sure that I’m prepared for the 

 eekend. Well I went off to meet Clare at the restaurant and it was a very 

 asual place. The price was really decent and my meal was excellent. Had 



 hicken vegetables rice carrot strips. I was really hungry for it and tape and hit the pot really nicely. We chowed down and then we went to a store and she bought something

 and then we took the 48 bus back to 23rd and went walked her to her place and then the rain came and I took some pictures. She’s doing archery tomorrow. I 

 ame home and went to the dollar tree and got a couple things. I then ate & talked on the phone. I was loud

 talking while entering my place and there was an issue but it blew over..

 I want to bed and another week being me and stuff. 


No comments: