Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tuesday, May 28: Rain and Sleeping Late. Is There Love on This End?🙄


Hi! I did set my alarm for 5 o’clock in the morning and I didn’t feel quite right so I thought better of it and did take a rest. Actually slept well for the three hours that I gained and 

 leep. I left the house with Pat reminding Marie I pay rent very soon. It’s also raining as of 929 that’s the time I got into work because I needed to shower and I took my sweet time eating my Life cereal

. Well I got the work and immediately had two people in and discovered that the printers were down 

 hroughout the whole office. Think it was the whole county. Wasn’t 

 tate wide. I knew that because my friend in Macgomery County was 


 mailed 2 AMR‘s and faxed them back so I had printed copies. The printers did eventually 

 o up around noon thank God. That’s the first time that it out they all went down like that in a long long time. I 
 didn’t want to have to hand write my AMR’s I thank my friend very much for working

 with me. Where did that the day went fairly smoothly I worked on a couple of 

 verpayment and basically I’m caught up believe it or not. I took care of some overdue ones and started

 working on my alerts which I’ve gotten pretty large lately. After work I was 

 ery lucky the rain stopped. I did however have my Umbrella ☔️ It’s supposed to start raining again. Pretty 

 uch rain often on till Wednesday this week. I went to the OCF coffee 

 ouse inOld  City.  had a coffee with soy in it.. OCF doesn’t plan

 discontinuing soy anytime soon which is good. I made it to did you or morning 

 ery early. I am looking for pizza. The title of my book passage by young women talking about wonderful 

 oyfriend or or something else prior to parenthood. Anyhow, I volunteered to go to this convention

 up in Tarrytown New York which is in Westchester County. I later realized that I already said I

 would walk to too many pens in West Philly.. I guess I have to cancel the

 trip I did up talking to Wes for 2 1/2 hours it was fun but I know I’m not going to yoga tomorrow

No comments: