Friday, May 03, 2019

Friday, May 3: Day 27 Working and Resting

Hey kids I  boarded the train around 5:27 AM. For that I’ve woke up several times

 during the evening. One time to change the laundry. Each time I answered the call. 

  feel closer to normal today and I slept pretty well. I browsed thru
 the Washington post and saw an article about Dr. Ruth Wells Heimir it was big in the 80s. The title of the article 
was Too busy for a relationship? Dr. Ruth says that’s ‘nonsense.’ I  doesn’t explain the meat of the article well but I liked it 

 nyhow. I’ve heard that refrain and seeing that refrain people my age especially. I went to 

 lass and boy it was warm and very rigorous. I had the energy

 fortunately but I was breathing hard and sweating hard. It was nice just 

 fterwards to be able to drink lots of water coconut juice and feel better feel better afterwards. 

 I did manage to make it to sunrise for a long-term member 

 relapsed. It was very intense and it just the two everything in perspective. He retired

 early and that’s a cautionary tale for me thinking I might want to retire in 2 1/2 years.Part of me thinks I know how to keep myself busy but financially that’s the big rub. Anyhow it appears that several  high-profile was Democrats don’t want to run for Senate. Several want to be present instead. Most 

 f them will lose. It’s a bummer now they got to keep looking for people to run. After the meeting, I went to 
Saxby’s and hung out with a nice nanny Chuck. 

 e exchange numbers. He seems like a really nice down to earth dude that I feel comfortable with even though
  I don’t know him. That’s a rarity in the program for sure. Yes, I’am going be a half hour late to work it is now 930 and I’m just turning up Ludlow Street to go to work. It was a lot quieter with the paging 

 lmwood CDU stuff. I did see one person and centered on a later date

 to a program due to childcare problems. It’s warm in the building 

 ut it’s still pretty cool outside. It’s now 1:27 PM and I’m gonna 

 ry to see if I can get some alerts I know there are lurking out 

 here and I’d like to get them done before Tuesday when I see a 

 hole bunch of people. I plan to go straight home and right 

 ow I’m going to chow down a tuna hoagie and some applesauce. Well I chowed down and continue to  work on my alerts. I kind of well I initiated looking for some under my 

 upervisor is not in. The reason is the run  is coming up this weekend. So I plugged away at that and from there I
did a little text messaging. I then decided I’d go 

 owntown and hit the yield 530 meeting. There’s actually room to sit.  I know I’m tired so I’m really ready to go home as a 650pm. Here’s an article on how big tobacco got a new generation hooked. It’s 

 hrough vaping which is become hip in groovy like Joe camel 

 back a generation ago. Using slick ads and youth oriented marketing

 the tobacco again. Well I went to the meeting there’s actually room to

 sit. I like that. I then wobbled myself back home and made a huge batch of

 pasta talked on the phone call too late 

 or another person and went to bed feeling OK. Remember feelings aren’t facts but they certainly “feel“ that way…

No comments: