Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Wednesday, May 15: Low Energy on Day 33. Tired Again and Clothes from a Friend

After a very uneven sleep. I’ve ventured forward to my class. It is day 33 and it was 

  difficult day. I found myself sweating even more than usual and 
feeling a little nauseous. I think it was because possibly the meds but maybe I ate too much and I had my cereal at 12 midnight. Anyhow I  got through it went to sunrise hung out afterwards 

 nd then proceeded to spill my coffee all over the place and on somebody’s lap. It was the guy that spoke today. He was 
totally chill about it thank God. Glad I didn’t spill o another man’s book.

 During our conversation at Saxby’s, he told us he’s going to replacethe cover well I was a little bit flustered but I had it on down 

 o catch the trolley in the train to work. I was a little bit late but it didn’t seem 

 o matter today which was good. I ended up spending most of my 

 ime working on two peoples walkins. It’s after one and I’m going to 

 tart doing my work. But I got a little bit done on my alerts which was good 

 ecause they just added 14 more. I have total sanction to people that are in 

 anction yesterday but I didn’t mess the deadline so that’s OK. Well I also took 

  nap because I was really tired again. I decided I go home first before I went to 

 Larry‘s house to help him unpack stuff. I did go home I ate and then I crashed pretty good. I got up 

 round 7:25 PM and headed out to Larry’s via the hell. Fortunately at 

 arry’s is direct path with the L so I’ll have to walk much. One over there 

 nd got here so much stuff he’s trying to pack and figure out what to do with

. I got two bags full of clothes and backpack along with it..

No comments: