Monday, May 13, 2019

Monday, May 13: 🌧 , RAIN!! I Work and Make Plans

Hello there. I just thought it did I would sleep in because 

 well I set my alarm for 4:30 PM and 5:00 PM so I didn’t get up in 

  needed to sleep in and I’m glad I did that. I decided I would bring all my frozen foods and you don’t have to sit out

 and get thawed out. I did that and I decided to go to 40th St. 1st 

 et my cup of coffee at the greenline and your Sansom. I didn’t joy that idea. I came back to
work and house little bit out of it. The 

 hole day at work I just was not in the rhythm. I did take applications they are more applications that is because are usually does it was hospitalized on Friday

. His dizziness and veins are popping according to what somebody saw so it 


may be a stroke could be a clot who the hell knows he’s a young guy too😬😬 I like 
to think of anything major happening like that and I would seriously consider retiring. But I hope not because I’d like to collect some money from when I retire so I can pay off these bills. Funny how the rain weekend in intensity but it’s still really

 damp and cold outside. I’m hoping I can come home go to the Indian store

 and do my rice and rice surprise. Well, things didn’t turn out like they planned
I forgot to bring my charging cord to work. I did go and try to set up a coffee at the 

 beginners meeting. I think I overworked up trying to figure out plans for Friday night. Turns out that I texted the person too much & made her very 😡 irritated . Another friend said that she doesn’t want any contact

 or Friday. I still don’t know what the hell I’m doing after all these years God’s trying to tell me 

 omething and door I’m trying to take my will back and it’s not very pretty. Anyhow battling mental and emotional exhaustion. Trying 

 ot to be negative but sometimes the evidence feels like it’s in my face.

No comments: