Monday, May 20, 2019

Sunday, May 19: From 30th Street, Clubhouse and to Ambler..

I got up early to help my friend be on time for her train back to 

 arrisburg. We were very fortunate to catch that 11 PM bus as a standby. Fortunately the living room is freed up and I covered up the futon and it all went well. 

Anyway we got to 30th St. and I caught the 49 bus. The funny thing happened on the way to Fairmount, after
bus driver thought he was driving at 33 and went 

 traight across Fairmount set of taking a left on Fairmount. Now that’s a first! But I got at the coffee shop before 9 o’clock. Today was my free coffee and that was good. 

 ent to the meeting and it was the fifth step it was pretty good to be back after missing a few days 
due to being low-energy Jeb. I then stayed 

 t the place and talk to a friend for about an hour then I went

 to CVS and I am want some drinks and paper bag and that was   pain in in the ass 

 ut that’s OK. I decided for the hell of it visit a friend who lives 

in Ambler I am seen in years. It’s good to have my energy back it’s really nice

 to have my energy back. It should be an interesting experience.  

 I get a half hour to hang out which should be plenty. The place is what I 

 emember it is full of tons of stuff. I’m also near the suburban homeland for the people at the clubhous as they procreate. Why want to my friends place 

 or the first time in a while. She hadc some tough her health issues I was in the

 hospital for a little while earlier this year. Was interesting to see 

 er place etc. We talked for a couple hours and then we agreed I help her with the 
computer at some point next weekend. I then took the train back to Philadelphia. The train worked

 really slow an it was pretty late. At least I got there before the meeting and I the  

coffee real quick. It  did  work out OK actually. And then came home and 

 howered down on my chickpea the light I get from from the compartment 

No comments: