Monday, May 06, 2019

Monday, May 6: You Can’t Always Get Get What You Want❤️/💵 Day 28

Good morning all my friends and countrymen. The number keeps growing as I’ve become 

  walking metaphor. That’s gonna be the theme today, metaphors. I don’t know what  the matter is for but will turn it over to someone

 higher like a higher power and stuff. Anyhow I started work and had one client in the office. Another one supposed to come in with his paystub‘s but as of 12:46 PM being here 
yet. I’m a bit more 

 rouchy that I was there earlier but I’m a go home for lunch for a change get some of my change and 
onverted into real money and then bring my frozen food that I have. I 

 ot a very nice video from a friend of mine to take my grumpy hat off. She sent me a video of her cute little dog named
Jackson. I’m about to board the train. Well I 





 came home and Jo was on the phone I reminded him to pay me and he said he was on the phone so he knows I’m asking him. It definitely
seems like he’s planning for his trip home which 

 s good. I got real lucky and caught the train as it was approaching 

 elbourne. 30 minutes has already passed by so I’m thinking the very minimum it would take 

 e to get back to work on the average is 45 minutes. I’m now

 going to go to the Bodega. I got my frozen food and I also got a whole lump of change & 

  dollar bills I found laying around. I’m going to use the change and get some bills back. 

 t is now 1:20 PM. Look up pretty busy. They kept paging CDU and I actually saw 3 people into my sent back to programs. We got pretty tired took a nap and

 realized I had a change ticket so I worked a little bit past five and got that done completely

 which was good. I mixed up my Monday schedule. I did this because I have a coffee

 commitment at the 645 meeting. As I was thinking about that I realize I left my $9 dollar Apple
attachment at work so I can’t use my headphones. I’m too broke right now to go paying another nine dollars. I don’t suppose Joe’s going  to pay anything  in the next 2 days. well take this as I was 
 riting it he called me and said that $25 is a lot to him and he will pay me when you get to sleep together in Oregon. I guess up to live with that use this 

 logic but what am I gonna do 😢 I have to except the things I cannot change and I  cannot change this situation Anyhow it’s a beautiful

 afternoon at 5:40 PM I’m heading to Saxbys. I’m using the change that

 I scrounged up during lunch. Well I got my coffee and Mel were down for 

 bout 15 to 20 minutes. I then went to the Church basement,  opened the door, 

 urned the lights on. Shortly thereafter, another person came in and I offered to set up the chairs if she would

 make the coffee instead. That worked out well for both of us. Meeting was pretty full 

 nd was a pretty good one too. Lots of new people.

No comments: