Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wednesday, May 29: Slept In and Robert Mueller Speaks

Since I stayed up after 2 AM talking to Wes, I knew I wasn’t gonna be 

 ble to get up 5 AM do yoga and come to work and feel decent. I slept in and got to work at 9:30 AM. I got to work and got involved 

 ith this one case where we don’t know who has the child mom or dad. I then started working on my Alerts. The big surprise today is Robert Mueller smoke at 11 o’clock concerning the Russian investigation.  He basically

 looking for Congress to start looking into meant impeachment. I think he spoke because he was  impatient with the Democrats stalling on possible impeachment. That’s only a guess I don’t know for sure of course. 

 ell I kept trucking along with my Alerts and sort of made some headway. We  were 

 cting up at our booth area cubicle area and was pretty funny. I didn’t

 see many clients today. I saw exactly one. Tomorrow will be a lot different story  since I see people Tuesday and Thursday. 

 eah I do plan to to hit Fairmount clubhouse meeting. I left 10 minutes  later than I like just to fix this one case which I’ll make
 exempt.  nyhow I couldn’t get a hold of Wes Willing to wear them in a nice woman on the way on route 49 busit was a nice experience. Like
a nice person is kind  of rare for people of a certain age and stuff. I got some coffee at CF and then I went to the meeting. It was pretty good. After the meeting I hung 

out with you’re the guy I just met at the meeting who is newly sober. He’

s a nice guy and we took the train out. He took it to 46th St. and obviously I took it out to newborn. rm.

No comments: