Friday, May 10, 2019

Friday, May 10: last day at Delancey 31st Day of Yoga, Payday and House Cleaning

Well after night of eating and relaxing I got up feeling pretty good and headed on down 

 o 15th and Sansom to my heart yoga class. I realized I forgot my water and bought a water and a coconut juice  with my car now that I had money. I have no money we been Herton since it’s really 
 mandatory to have water while sweating your butt off for 90 minutes. Anyhow Lance was decent I skipped  sunrise and melt out of the coffee shop. I then met my friend at 52nd St.. She’s going to 

 lean my place tomorrow at 11. The place definitely need to scrub. I gave her a  small down payment on the cleaning because

 she’s broke. I bought my favorite juice got myself a corn muffin and ate while I was at Saxby’s. After that I went to work and prepared myself for another

 wacky day at the Delancey District. Well maybe it wasn’t as wacky as Sundays but I did get away from where I had put the home button on & she overheard me. Just leave it there. After

 that well so people got a couple of my things done but didn’t do sanctions for the entire 2 weeks that we were
 cooped up in the conference room. I brought some of my stuff back and it looks almost identical to how the place looked before the paint job. It was much do about nothing but yet it was 

a pain in the ass working there. It was somewhat hostile to us even though most of us were stuck in the back. Can’t wait to be working back at my regular office. I somehow 
erased the ending of my blog trying to edit it it was acting strange. Anyway 

 ork ended and I was heading home and suddenly I had a date to meet somebody

 at the OC at coffee House too to hang out not just go there before a meeting. 

  met her at a little after 6 o’clock and we had coffee and tea. After that we talked about all kinds of topics like work because she’s in I am a CW just like I am. She’s been there for three years. We sat outside and they kicked us out inside because they thinking it was gonna rain and then we hung out and she said she wanted to do stuff so hopefully we’ll get together again.

No comments: