Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sunday, May 12: Happy Mother’s Day

I woke up in a very clean apartment thanks to my friend. 

 She did fine lots of mice poop on the oven which is pretty 
gross but I know why because the temporary roommate tended to leave food out. 

 I didn’t really follow up and clean it up. Anyway I knew hit the clubhouse since I was not invited to a Mother’s 

 ay event in the morning. I really want my coffee and I have to hurry up because

 this meeting fills up like a mofo. It’s pouring rain I decided to take Uber 

 ecause due to the parkway BS that we have every weekend now I decide to take Uber I couldn’t find the Uber lot so I ended up running around in the 

 ain getting half soaked. Ma went to the meeting minutes afterwards met up with Wes. 

 e hung out for an hour here to take care of business so I went to a Al-Anon meeting. Trying to 
just straighten my shit out. I also talk to another relative and they said that I could plan stuff instead of waiting to be invited. I never heard that before in 

 ll my years of family stuff. So I’m gonna sit here and eat pizza &stay dry and settle myself   
out here it’s now 2:40 PM. Meanwhile I post to do things on Facebook about 

 arenting and kids and Mother’s Day. The first one’s about how women still do all the house chores and even more house chores want to have kids.  I’m guessing that’s why situation of 
the marriages divorces even went to both people are fairly healthy 

 entally, physically &financially. There’s this article I saw that single parents were happier than parents that live with their husbands. I think God 
wanted me to see these articles because the grass ain’t always greener on the other side of that stuff. Believe me I don’t want to  have 
any but it’s a universal issue here. No I left the 

 izza place and decided to catch Uber since it was raining so damn hard and I had that bunch of stuff with me. It was a shit show because bags kept breaking 

 nd I busted up a bottle of pasta sauce and lost one of my waters. I was frustrated as hell. I didn’t so I did the nap for about an hour and a half and that really did 

 elp. I was thinking of renting a car and delivering my laundry overflow to you do we do but I just never get it. I 
did to talk to a friend on FaceTime. Her dog is 
really cute in the 

 creenshots I took. It was a nice way to

 close out my Sunday after going to the late late Sunday night meeting.

No comments: