Sunday, May 19, 2019

Saturday, May 18: A Surprise Trip to New York City

I woke up today after not getting a whole lot of sleep or not enough sleep. 

 ood friend of mine‘s daughter didn’t feel like going to New York 
 so I was invited to tagalong. She took the train from Harrisburg to Philly and then both of us went to the mega bus with a 2 PM bus  left right on time. The bus

 driver is very aggressive. She honked more times than I ever seen bus driver honk. Anyhow the trip went pretty smoothly until we got near the Holland Tunnel. Some 
mouth breather apparently cut off the bus and held us up for 15 minutes to take down the 

 us drivers number. Anyway, I wrote a statement that I didn’t see yet but I heard it and I took videos. I am did up bringing my charger but leaving my charger cord on the bus fortunately my friend had a cord so I’m able to take pictures of Manhattan and 

 hat not. We’re going to a concert later on and will be back in Philly at 

 idnight. It is now 4:53 PM in Hudson yards Manhattan. Well we wondering around Manhattan and got a little nipple to eat for 

 verpriced amounts but we had a good time checking out the people 

 nd all that good stuff. We did run into David Sancious. He’s playing in a band 

that we’re seeing called Moshulu  My friend Diana was extremely excited 
 ecause she was or she is a big fan of his. He was really down to earth and really nice guy. This ought be fun it’s a really cozy little club. We’re seeing this band at the 

Iridium Jazz Club. I’ve been here twice back in 2005 and 2011 to see Les Paul. Well the concert was really very good. We saw musicians that were completely  talented and grooved. This place makes you order food. That ain’t cheap but we split it and it was OK. We then left and realized we had to catch the 10 o’clock Megabus. 

 When we first looked at it. Then we realized we were going
 to miss it and we were looking at options such as the Chinatown bus and a mega bus . Everything  that was available was sold out.
 

We decided to go to the Port Authority bus terminal in the last minute and the guy let us have it together 
but said everything was sold out to 6:45 AM. 

 e decided to go t Port Authority Bus Terminal.  So now anywaywe try to get it out the guy look at the time most the time there’s really anal. Those are relieved 

 pent the last the 32 dollars that I had and away we went. The 

 us ride went smoothly. We went to my place and crashed. Today I felt it was a bunch of close calls that could’ve caused it to be a complete shit 
 how like me being broke and  aving to stay overnight New York etc. It was a good day I did struggle to just stay out of myself. I felt myself 

struggling with my exhaustion/oppression. Someone around me 

 o balance very helpful. I like New York but I wouldn’t want to live there broker drinks that I love so much.

No comments: