Friday, May 24, 2019

Thursday, May 23: Progress @ Work. Rest Afterwords

Once again I woke up for work only. I did not go to yoga or my regular

 Thursday morning AA meeting. I had to cancel with my sponsor. I’m  trying to rest from whatever I got here. I’m more thoroughly convinced it’s some kind of cold 

 r virus that I’m trying to fight back. Anyhow I got to work. I felt like I 

 ade a little bit of progress today with my sanction and Alerts. I even started doing my 

 overpayments as well. They weren’t too hard because most 

 f the people didn’t show up and that’s why they’re the overpayment. I

 didn’t have to look around to see if they turned in a receipt. Well we had one employee who is going to leave

 tomorrow, we have two people out on sick leave one in our unit one the shop steward. I’m limiting 

 cross from me is actively looking elsewhere. I am thinking about applying for the tap position but it’s way up on 5201 Old York Rd. and I don’t know if I want to go all the way up there and restart. Then again if it’s a slower pace maybe that might be good for me.. 

No comments: