Thursday, May 16, 2019

Thursday, May 16: Low Energy Low Motivation

Good morning everyone!👁 when the alarm went off at 4:51 AM, I 

 asn’t sure I was going to go to my class today I had an inner dialogue 

 with myself on Weather I just needed to rest more than I already have. 

  didn’t push myself and I did go to the class. The beginning part is really hard for me the standing poses and when I get to the triangle pose and the post where you
 touch your head to your knees I am really struggling. I mean they’re difficult but I seem to reach a point where my sweating  & low-energy really conspired to make me 

 eel pretty close to my limit. Well after we had the middle survives and I felt better and I know I was going to make it. I took my low-energy

 self down to 12th and Locust to that meeting. I decided I was gonna stay for the whole thing. Then when the chef spoke I just figured OK 

 his is a good time before interrupt. I think I need to use what I’ve learned over the past 7 years to get through some of my low energy and my like frustration so I don’t become a an unappreciative old fart/Geez. I don’t 

 ent to work and proceeded to try to catch up to my three alerts that I have and possibly start my report which is due to the month. Remember I just got it on the 15th. It was a nice dayg outside compared
 to the previous several days. Plus it’s 

 tarting to warm up a bit so I can actually open up my windows. Well I texted Wes and he’s in Virginia with Jen so my incentive to go all the way to Fairmount

 as low energy mark/jab was reduced so I decide to hell I’m going straight home. So I went home fixed up my self some dinner and hung out with Pat in my newly 

 iberated living room. It felt good to lay on my

 futon. It needs a vacuum but it’s was comfortable. After Pat left, looked at Memes cause I was just sort of introspective and feeling a little wiped out. I don’t

 expect to hear from a certain person after texting her too much. I do have plans for tomorrow night however. Anyhow I did my laundry and then finally went to bed.

No comments: