Monday, May 20, 2019

Monday, May 20: Warm Start 2 the Week. Phone’s DOWN😫

I got up feeling pretty well rested after having a midnight snack of cereal. I gathered up my 

 elongings and headed on down. I finished yesterday‘s blog post and headed

 into class. As soon as I walked in the studio I could feelreally   humid. 

  labored again but I made it through. Still have a little bit of that 

 ut when are you going to Illinois afterwards took my time he’s back into my strength. I want to sunrise 

 hen went to Saxbys as usual. My $10 change and used it to buy corn muffin at a food truc The 

 orn muffin was $1.50 and coffee was $2.60. On the way to the train 

I talk to friend and then headed on my way. Tuesday is the primary. That’s tomorrow. I’m not sure where I’m registered to vote that’s pretty sad really. Anyway, it’s not boiling hot as of 
    yet as of 9:05 AM. Just because there still a breeze outside 

Today will be the first dated Delancey people are here it really shouldn’t affect

 me because I’m not gonna let it. I got plenty of work for myself. Speaking of plenty of work the phone was hot

 ringing off the hook with all kinds of stuff. I even had two people tell me they’re going to come in for an appointment but as of 2:44 PM they have 

not. What did happen is that the phone system went completely off. Since it’s connected to the Internet and the Internet is down throughout the state the phone doesn’t work either

 your  phone is a regular landline type  f thing. After all this time the Internet’s flakey like that! I just realized that there’s funds available in the conference room that actually work. That’s my plan 

 ust print out a bunch of the cases and go to work. I did call the couple of  

eople left phone numbers on my voicemail on my email. By then Massage the price to hear my

 assistant D.A. tell us to go home. This is for o’clock p.m. th at we were 

 old to do this with really nice. I came home and took about a 45 minute

 nap. It felt really good. I then caught the train to 30th and hopped into 

 really crowded trolley. I ran into somebody from the program and yes I’m going to get 


some coffee. Maybe I’ll have to quit drinking coffee maybe
 the sick that’s the reason for my low energy Jeb Bush symptoms that I’m having.. If you persist this week next trip is to  the doctor. Well I got there at the Monday night beginners at 6:15 PM. It took

 me a little while. Nobody showed up until literally 630 and then a

 whole bunch of then one guy showed up I hope bunch people and 

 hut up and put up chairs. I then got going and I had a little bit of weight

 for the trolley and I’m hoping I can make it within five minutes late because  even after I get off 40th I have

 to go to 4021 Walnut St. Well I met my friend there because I was 

 bout five minutes late. Meeting was fine the person running the meeting was

 a bit slow. We agreed we try to go some other ones. I got a ride back

 home which was nice. Went home I just chowed down for a long time. And then went to bed

No comments: