Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Tuesday, May 7: day 29 @ Yoga and 2 Days of Roomate

Good to touchy Tuesday to one and all. I bring the spring air change with the change of 

 pring air is being delivered to me. Anyhow I got up got there in time for yoga
and it was nice because there was hardly any guys know why the whole changing room to myself. Anyhow, it’s overcast but at  least it’s not raining

 it looks like I’ll be coming in my meeting on time. Whether they will flexion was kind of a weird one today to me I’m not sure I’m ready sponsor people

 on the spinner to beat my head. One thinks it would be hard on yourself which works with somebody brought up which I didn’t think of bringing

 up. Anyhow I thought of resentment at people I think successfully which  as good. My buddy Larry is going to be soon leaving Philadelphia sooner than later. It appears his wife’s going to get a job recently

 through the headhunter. He’s going to be moving to West Palm Beach probably by the summer. It’s  going to suck I need some 

 omebody to visit down there. Anyhow there’s an article on the new state hybrid pension plan.   They don’t know any better they’re not gonna retire with this 
much money as if they had a standard pension like 

 ine so I feel very fortunate. Well today was one of the busiest days I’ve had in I’ve had well today was one of the busiest days and I’ve had in quite some

 time. There were approximately 25 applications.

 I must’ve seen 10 people or more out in the front and figuring out where they’re 

 upposed to go. I saw four people today three of them got approved for the 

 rogram and the last one wise closed due to income. While I was riding for the the EL,  I went on Facebook and found something really cool 

about sobriety. I even wrote a blog post about it.  It’s worth the read. 

 peaking of which I’m heading up to the Fairmount clubhouse. It warmed up and it  cleared up. Believe it or not I realized I lost my Zoloft prescription but I’m due to pick up a new prescription

 tomorrow. Well I got the 33 Bus at 13th St. which works out nice because I don’t to walk as far as I would if I went 

 to 15th St. So I got the bassinet to get very crowded. I decide 

 o crank up the music since wedding or being planned by the young  lady next to me. Give off a very stern & scary vibe . As seen 

 y the picture she has her hand in a tight grip with an engagement ring. I hope her future and luck. Anyhow I went to the eight the doubleheader and they were both very good I didn’t get to share butI wanted to 
which was something 

different.. Wes let me 20 bucks. With that money I got some snacks between the 2 meetings. I took a little while because I didn’t watch the time. I 

 hen came home after nap and Joe and Pat are watching some show on Netflix you made some curry and it was very good with the rice that I had. And I was looking at some woman who is very tattooed skinny and very married a big huge guy or not she’s not married just had a baby with him. And she’s very top like the

No comments: