Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Wednesday, May 8: Emotionally Unshackled and Roommate Free!!πŸ™ƒπŸ‘

Good morning Bennie and the Jets and everyone else out there in Internet land. Today is hump day and boy do I feel Humpty Dumptyhi  today. First off I started feeling like I was getting a cold and I didn’t sleep very well so I didn’t go to the class. I did go to sunrise and a wonderful speaker was there got me very emotional. I even opened up to a couple people in the way that I didn’t deem possible. Yes I’ve been off the meds for two days but that’s nothing new with it right? 

 anyhow I’m at work trying to untangle the case and I’m taking a break and chilling out and stuff. Well I was the front desk person for a little while then I proceeded to stop. I then did a couple alerts and then saw a person or two one was semiannual reporting and one was a regular case with income. I

 did sneak into the office and saw that my computer was still restarting sincewe left two Fridays ago and shit. I was in a weird mood but I managed maintained. It was also much less busy today. I don’t have a bunch  

of people scheduled but I did manage to see a couple of people and do the client representative thing.  Often on during the day I kept in touch with somebody 

 riting long messages and answering questions and probing questions. I ended up scheduling out a few people as well. Donald Trump Jr. is subpoenaed by Senate 

 Intelligence Committee for further testimony on Trump campaign’s Russia πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί contacts. It is now 5:24 PM. I didn’t see it on my new summary so must be fresh

 off the presses news. I’m heading out to the meeting Wes and not going because he’s with his girlfriend eating now 623 seven minutes so I I reckon it’s a speaker discussion meeting. I see that a

  “big“ name just going to speak. It would be not DULL!! It’s pretty cool inside the building but it’s warming up and lots of people came in and apparently they’ve 

 djusted. This should be very interesting. Well it went off pretty well. Nothing 

 ompletely unusual went on. I did run into Wes after the meeting to invite me to his gym with Jen.The Gym was having a dinner  for their members.The food was very delicious for sure. I ended up not being able to 

 alk to them too much because I was talking to her new friend from Annapolis on 

 he phone. We ended up talking for an hour and 43 minutes pretty radical stuff going on.  Different relationship. I also found a video commercial of the Plymouth 
 camp from 1974. The woman is actually hip and attractive not some plain looking housewife. She is him but vulnerable excepting a random gift from a kid sitting on the steps. My mind it play… What a day

No comments: