Thursday, May 09, 2019

Thursday, May 9: The 30th Day and No Roomate.I Don’t Have to Live In my Resentments

Today I got up with no roommate and no backpack. Joe did fold the futon 
back up and take his backpack with him. It was Sam want anti-climactic. It’s your life my dating experience. I took the rain today and it was 
spastic and I found out why it was
 spastic. The drain before us broke down. At 34th St. whole bunch people Got on the train and we finally drove the train like normal. I didn’t arrive to the yoga building till 5:55AM so I had to pretty much get dressed 

 et my mat I’m not ready get ready for class. What class is good I really like the teacher. Very purging and  took time to notice what I was doing. Which is really much appreciated. It was a 90 minute 

 lass. And then got a call from my old work buddy Peter who were retired  a couple 

 f months ago. He brought some things for the coffee club without expecting what he saw. He saw that the

 office is closed and was wondering where everybody was etc. We talked about that in retirement he told  me to not use much vacation time the last year so you can get some more cash when you leave. I need that 

 oney the bridge between the last day and then when the pension kicks in several months. I went to the 

 eeting and it was about Peter. That’s a topic I’m pretty familiar with. I worked on listening to the

 shares and staying out of my own business in my head. The last year almost pushed me over the edge of resentment and I was 

 etermined not to let it take over. The guy I knew from going to a Starbucks was on his birthday
He remembered me and was very pleasant talk to him and actually was part of a 

 onversation for a little while with two other people. Work was a 

 truggle but we got through it and we only have one day left. A lot of apps etc.

 I came home and decided I wasn’t going anywhere I was going 

 o eat eat and then lay around and then sleep. One thing I did was go to YouTube This is 

interesting. This is about Carol Kaye. She was an influential session guitarist who played behind The 

 each Boys,  Simon & Garfunkel and Sam Cooke This is 





 art of the polyphonic series on YouTube. It’s a pretty cool series I must say. I’d forward it to my friend a couple friends of mine.

No comments: