Monday, May 27, 2019

May 27: Memorial Day of Rest Cooking and Mon. Beginners

It’s now 5:56 PM and I stepped out of Melbourne for the first

 time all day after lying around making my Indian surprise and doing a little shopping across the street from my place. I’m about to go 

 o the MONDAY Night Beginners and set up a copy. This will be the

 last set up in May since May is ending this week. I’ve been kind a looking

 forward to hearing may end but I’m not sure why. I seem to of tied myself up with too many commitments 
and not enough time for me to rest and now my body is cashed in the chips. Also what else might be turning in the chips it’s me being in formal LTR is they 

 all it long-term relationship with a woman. I don’t know I can’t say that that’s pushing it but still there’s definitely a remote possibility it’s just happening not 

 uy any great plan or strange MGITOW philosophy on YouTube. Pat pass this thing on to me months ago and once in a blue moon I’ll listen to it and they get tired of listening to it they do hit some point I must say but at least 

 he one guy is definitely  anti-immigrant and probably a racist I don’t know about this guys rant though. this guys rant though. He says you don’t need women.   Who knows well I just
found out that Saxby’s is discontinuing serving soy milk and going to oat milk. Can you believe that? I think the political correctness of it  is the main reason. That’s a bummer because I didn’t 

 ave to go through whole milk again or try the oak milk again. But so 

 s easily the most tolerable and coffee for me. My guess is going the way

 of the dodo bird. The meeting was pretty good I felt a lot 

 ore normal in this meeting than I did at the meeting in Fairmount. I have a 

 cratchy throat but I definitely feel more myself right now. Friend of mine from 

 arrisburg wrote to me that it was a nice memorial day because it was free of 

 xpectations. And something came out of my mouth saying “no expectations

 is the best part of living alone.“  An article in today’s New York Times predict the Trump victory in 2020 due to the economy and the advantage of incumbency. God help us all. This last video of me riding near L making comments

No comments: