Saturday, May 11, 2019

Saturday, May 11: meetings movies and the Rain Starts

After a night where I couldn’t sleep well because my heart was racing,  

 I got up at 7:30 since I had to do some planning Menary meeting up at my place before my friend comes to clean the place. I then went to my meeting which was really good. The only problem was 

  made my schedule too tight and two people are now at my place waiting for me as of 

 148. I guess I could’ve taken Uber or a cab but I just didn’t feel like spending 

 nother 10 bucks like I did this morning for the cab. It’s a beautiful cool spring day

 today. It’s going to be the last nice day until next Wednesday. It’s with the

 rain tomorrow Monday and Tuesday. Well when I came home John and Lisa were waiting for me.John was even sitting in my steps. I then went to the ATM near the dollar store and got some 

 oney for Lisa to clean the place. Well that was going on I got my battery charger my phone and got driven up to East Falls near the Germantown 
area. I was exhausted really tired. I fortunately

 was Vettel little bit along the way. I was fed things like pizza and quiche  and I had some raisins. In between takes when the phone needed charging 

 nd we need a break I took couple short naps which really helped 

 e get through the day. We did a couple takes of each of the scenes we filmed. It’s now 6:02 PM and we’re now doing

 outdoor portion of the movie. It was starting to turn overcast but
everything looks so green. It was very beautiful. The best view was from the Henry Avenue bridge. You could see Kelly Drive in the 
Wissahickon Creek clearly extremely clearly!! I took

 some pictures and took some videos. We then did the scene

 that was done back in December when we first did work on this movie. Now my

 job is to take videos from December and  
November combining with the videos this month and put them in the correct order. I have to pray that one the program works so I want 2 add to that YouTube doesn’t

 fuck it up. They’ve almost screwed up my last movie with Veronica. I noticed 
 hat the stress of the making the movie was getting to them a little bit. It originally was going to be 12 to 5 but it was closer to one to 7:30 PM. We went to Bob’s diner and I was treated to 
 dinner which is very nice. We also talked about $200 if this comes out decent. I’m really 

 lad that I was able to nap often on because I would’ve been able to make  this long. I was really really tired because I 

 idn’t sleep well the night before.We did a lot of moviemaking today. We did take some breaks though for eating and
for me to nap. I will have to go see Kate a lot 

 o make sure the stuff is in order. I think the first thing I it’s make a dry 
run of the movie. And figure out the movie clips. Well John gave me a ride back towards my place. Justice used about to drop me off I had realized

 that Pat had my keys because he had to let Lisa in to clean my place. So I got dropped off nearest church and then went to Wawa to get some drinks and a snack. And then watch them work for a little bit and then we drove back home. I stayed home and then he left to do more work. Pat works a lot of weekends.

No comments: