Sunday, May 26, 2019

Sunday, May 26: Slept in. Ambler then Media

Well I slept in instead of going to the 9:30 AM in Fairmount. I slept until 

 lmost 10:00 AM. I hate a healthy amount of raisin bran and a few fig newtons to get me through the morning. They’re enjoyable. I didn’t talk to Donna 

 or a while and I came up with she came up with a new thing I might have and Drina pretty. Because it feels like fatigue 

 ot depression nor a cold I thought I was coming down with a cold but that part

 of the symptoms have pretty much rested. Finally rest my stuff up and headed 

 o my friend Leslie’s house. She got this Computer made for seniors

 called Grand Pad. It’s a secure a close system. It’s like an iPad but it is limiting

 you can’t get Facebook messenger for example. And was somewhat complex 

 o get the email. It’s like the Internet and computer on training wheels. 

  get it’s good if you have have not used it Internet much. Also be good if 

 our mental capacities are declining and you have someone that can

 guide you along. Well ended up she can’t get Facebook messenger 

 n the Grand Pad so she’s looking to buy a cell phone through customer cellular who sells the GrandPad.  Anyway got pretty hot outside and we talked a little bit before 

  went to leslie so he got this delicious beans and rice combo at this

 ethnic store. It was quite tasty for six bucks I’m glad I got it because it gave me some energy. As it weren’t close to four I started losing my energy I think it was 

 ecause of thirst. I think on the commuter train to Jefferson Station and then com caught the Market Frankford line to the media trolley. That’s the 101 trolley to 

 e exact. Well I’m at  Quotations. I was the last one there. Nobody had ordered yet so  everything was cool. I ordered a turkey burger with a side order of fries. I feel 

 retty good I ate and made it past the rain. It’s now 8:11 PM I am sitting on a nice outdoor chair in front of a coffee shop that’s close. There’s

 two coffee shops a block apart but of course they’re both“ after eight. I see the one 
probably going by going the other direction so I’ll wait for it when it turns

 around and comes back the other way. Probably probably showed up at 8:20 PM. The sun is setting and people are doing nice little stroll on the street. There’s 

 ctually people boarding at media. Include people with a little kid with a funny :) haircut and a little sister. I had to move so I can have some peace and 

quiet and then I remembered I have headphones. I’ve been texting my friend from 

Annapolis while riding on the train. I now feel the scratchiness at 

 he end of my road so there goes that again. My batteries about to run for  the next 15 minutes or so. Well well well. A Republican came out to criticize Trump for passing 

 n an edited video of Nancy Polosi makin her look drunk or incompetent but showing her slurring her   speech. Melly headed home and little nibble trains I could survive the dark and

 what not. It was a p

retty good time with the family and what not. The quotations was pretty good and the waitresses pretty confident I stayed a little 

 it longer so I can charge my battery. Well tomorrow’s my last day off and then I suppose back to the grind I suppose.

No comments: