Friday, May 24, 2019

Wednesday, May 22: A Restful Morning, A ☀️ Day. I’m Fighting off Something

Well after going to bed at around 8 o’clock in th evening, I woke up several times. One of the times I woke up I saw 

 urry little creature running off my kitchen table. They got used to the food being

 on the table from February to May 8. Anyhow I told Patty put some stuff to keep them away without killing them. I’m all

 for that if I don’t like to see dead animals all over the house. Plus dead mice really smell 

 hen they go in between the walls. Anyhow I hung out with Pat he’s tired as well. Yes good reason, he had 2 

 ours of sleep 😴 Saturday into Sunday. I hear some news I never 

thought I’d see Jannie Blackwell lost her primary election yesterday! Oh happy day finally some 

 hange in that district that’s been ruled by the black wells for 50 years 25 by Lucian solution and 28 years by his wife. 

 ongratulations to Jamie Gunther. Now let’s see if you can do 

 ome about the unmitigated sprawl in  niversity City. It’s now 1:05 PM and I’ve 

 oncluded that this whole fatigue thing seems to be I’m fighting

 off some kind of cold because now I’m starting to feel a little scratching us in the

 throat. And as you all know that’s where everything starts with me. I went

 to the Pythagorean record something for a friend and I’m trying to get stuff done before all the people come 

 n. I’m also going to visit my mom tonight get a nice meal. When I

 got some stuff done at work. And I have the first feelings that indeed I might be fighting something off rather than having something exotic 

like a blood problem or a nutrition problem. Or what they used to cal

l chronic fatigue  yndrome. You don’t hear that anymore. So I got my work cut the truck off the train and trolley in the meantime talk to a friend of  mine from Annapolis that was very fun. After that I went to the Starbucks

 and got myself a little coffee before I walked up to my moms place. Very nice day to be in the suburbs that’s for damn sure. Well dinner was very nice. We discussed John’s

 wedding in somewhat detail. We were talking about the  arrangements on picking people up and what not. And after I had 

 inner I headed back to my place had a snack and then headed off to bed to try to relax again.


No comments: