Friday, May 24, 2019

Friday, May 24: Work then Saxby’s. Fatigue Still

This morning continued my rest from extracurricular activities 

 ue to my fatigue and just trying to get myself ready. I went to work and work pretty hard. And I saw two clients. I got some online training done, an overpayment or 2, and worked on both of my 

 eports. They’re both due at the end of next week. We have  onday off so 

  lose that day completely. I’m just trying not to get really sick before I end up going to the shore 

 n a month and a half. I can’t believe it’s that close. My brothers wedding. I got to save some cash but right now that’s gonna be a tough pursuit.

 The good news is I really felt like I made some progress on my work today. The people 

 rom Unity cane but it was pretty mellow they were not intrusive at all. I came in late it didn’t matter I had a

 good lunch and enjoyed it very much. I had that applesauce

 deliciousness going on. I really enjoyed that. Anyhow work ended and I 

 ecided I just needed to get out so I went to my favorite little coffee shop

 Saxbys to just be out in the world and and work on my blogging. Turned out I decided I would heard some of my screenshots. Namely the useless and 

 lightly offensive ones I might’ve had. Probably time to reevaluate stuff only because if feels like it. Well I ended up staying fairly late watching YouTube videos

 and eating. Now I’m feeling a little bit in my throat. I did Yellit couple 

 ays big news that was greeted with barely a Jan. There’s a tentative contract agreement in our state

 contract. I think that’s wonderful news. I just get this feeling that people fine too whatever comes our way. Supposedly there are no information on this contract. Will have to see about that one

No comments: