Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Tuesday, April 25: Becoming a Geez


I woke up this morning and had to take out the laundry for the I got from Yoga. I want to clean clothes

 since I’m going to Florida tomorrow. Anyhow showed up a little bit late. once I got to Mike’s 
 his place felt really warm because it was pretty cold this morning. I’m glad I wore layers. I refuse to put on a winter 
coat. I’m done 



with that stuff. It’s almost to May and I am not gonna be wearing a winter 🥶 coat
at the end of April if I’m not up in Idaho or something. Anyhow, I then took an errand and went to 

the Rite Aid to get Mika Scripps and picked up some snacks for me of 

course. And then came back and Mike and I talked for a little bit. I

 then talked on the phone and while I was talking on the phone, Mike banged

 his head against the refrigerator. I was sitting outside, lying on the carpet, and 

I got a pretty good picture myself just lying there in listening. Took my time getting back from 

the Rite Aid and went to a Capital One and got my two dollar coffee

 because I have a capital one card. Anyway, I got a little bit agitated and I 

ate my lunch sang a song and then went to yoga. Fortunately, 



there was a breeze and Chris Fleck talk to class. I like his classes. I know 

there’s one instructor that I like a little bit less. He gave me shit for 

moving his chair. Another person recommend that I moved it. I won’t do that again that’s for sure. . 

Anyhow, I finished yoga and it wasn’t too bad. I’ve been brought my mat home because they’re gonna clear out the Mattson. Anybody leaves are mad after April 28 get it sent to recycling. Anyhow, I got home and Lynne wanted to walk, so I said OK even though it’s one of the blob out. It was a beautiful sunset. Just walked around the compound. I’ve been a crashed and packed not necessarily in that order.

No comments: